-- Awkward

The Yellow Thread

Kikwang's P.O.V

Ugh, jieun that big mouth. Why did she have to invite naeun for dinner. This is getting awkward..

Kikwang and naeun looked at each other, being awkward.

So, how's your life been? Said jieun.

Hmm, not bad. We're having a competition like during June, care to come?
Says naeun

Oh yes, i nearly forgot about that. Would you guys come to see my first performance?  Hyosung smiled widely.

Sure we will! It's your first performance right? We will definitely be there!

Eoh! Gamsahabnida!


Naeun P.O.V
Wow, didn't expect it to be this awkward.. shouldn't had accepted jieun's offer..

Kikwang sneaked a look at naeun.
Naeun looked up as well and their eyes met.

Ooh man, we had eye contact..it's getting more awkward..  
Both naeun and Kikwang blushed.
But well, we've both agreed that we will still be friends, why are we still acting awkward.. get your act up naeun, were just friends.

Hyosung P.O.V
Oh wow, the situation in here is tensed. Kikwang looked awkward with naeun.. aren't they supposed to be a couple? Did they have a fight or something.

I looked at jieun and gave her the what do i do face.
Jieun just shrugged her shoulders.
Okay guys, let's eat. The meat is gonna get burnt.

I looked up and and saw leejoon doing his players before eating.
Wow! He's so cute even when doing his prayers..

Leejoon then looked up, he saw me starting at him. He then tilted his head and asked, what's wrong?

Oh freak i got caught..

Oh nothing's wrong. Let's eat. I showed an awkward smile.

Yes let's eat.

Whew, that was close.

At the corner of my eye, i saw yoseob smiling. I'm sure he figured out something.. well jeez, so much for my secret admirer.

Ya, Junhyung ah , isn't it today that you're gonna pay for the meals?
Says Kikwang.

Really? Who was the one who paid for it last time?

Joonie, we had pizza, remember?

Oh yes.. i remember. Okay, I'll pay for today.

Wow, junhyung si is gonna pay. That's kind of him.
Gamsahabnida junhyung si.

Nah, is alright. It's a ritual that we go through, everyone takes turns to pay for food.




Hyosung P.O.V
Bwah, I'm so full. This was a really nice meal. Thanks junhyung ah.

Ya! It's your turn next time yoseob ah.

Jeongmal? It is my turn already? Daebak..

Haha they're so funny..
Hey guys, let's head home! It's so late already.

Okay then, where do you stay at?

Me? I leave around bison street.

Eoh? That's the same area as yoseob. Haha, yoseob finally has a home partner.

Home partner? What do you mean by that? Hyosung tilted her head.

You see, everyone here has at least someone who stays in the same area as them.
Kikwang, Leejoon and Junhyung all stay in the same area.
While doojoon and I stay in the same area. And poor Yoseob goes home alone.. Haha


Yoseob pouts.
Hyosung shaped like an o.

Eoh, I get it..

Ok, let's head home now. I don't want to be late tomorrow.

Ya Kikwang ah, you're late everyday, there's no difference.

Shuddup doojoon.




Later.. when waking home.
Hyosung P.O.V

Hyosung ah, are you into leejoon?

Bwoh?! What are you taking about?
Just as i expected, he knows.. guess i was too obvious..


Haha, don't lie, i can see it from your eyes during dinner. You were looking at him, the way that you stare was so obvious. Haha! You're to easy to read.

Haish, i guess you got me then.. yes, i like him. He's like the ideals of ideas for me.
What about you? I keep seeing you waking pass my class, taking glances in.. who were you looking at?


Yoseob blushed looking down.

Based on the direction you were looking, is it that cute girl by the name of IU? ( I didnt use IU's real name as it's too confusing, having two Jieuns in this story)

Yoseob turned very red upon hearing IU's name.

Hah, guess I got you as well.

Haha. Yoseob let of a shy smile. I got caught as well, please don't tell this to them, keep it a secret between us. I'm sure they will make fun of me if they know about this.

no worries, I'll keep it as a secret. But you must keep mine as well.

Yes i will. So for now, we're partners for the adventure of love. Pinky promise? Yoseob and Hyosung linked their pinky. Ah! Why not, i help you for leejoon and you help me for IU? Sounds great?


Hmm, okay then. Oh yea, I want to ask you something, isn't Kikwang and naeun a couple? Why are they so awkward? They had a fight?

Oh they've actually broken up. So the situation just now was super awkward.


Hyosung nods her head. I see..

 

:) so how was today's chapter? Hope you guys have an awesome day! these days are getting more and more tiring for me. College is way too rushed and stressed. Anyways, Hope you'll enjoy!

HWAITING!