-- Knight in Shining Armor? Two of them?

The Yellow Thread

 

Hyosung's P.O.V
Ok guys, this is the end of the practice session. You're dismissed. Bye bye! 
 
Ye!~
Bye, naeun unnie~ bye sunbae! Bye bye!
 
So hyosung uhh, how's today's practice? Adaptable? 
 
Haha, it's really fun and easily adaptable. I'm glad that i chose to join the dance club.
 
Glad to hear that!
Oh i forgot to tell you, there's a shower behind the studio. You're free to use it after practice.
 
Eoh Gamsahabnida. I'll take my leave then. Goodbye and thank you!
 
Annyeong!
 
Wow, today sure was fun. Well, except for Mr.Lee's lesson, that's was boring beyond boring.. Oh I almost forgot, I'm supposed to meet jieun for dinner, gotta go now, can't keep her waiting.
 
Kikwang's P.O.V
Alright guys! That's it for today! Gather around the me! We'll have the debrief!
Jason ah, try to work more on your speed.
Jowon, work more on your lay ups, your form is getting better.
And Hweechul! This is a game of basketball, not a one man show! Pass the ball, don't keep it to yourself.
Ok guys, keep that in mind and with that, we're done. Dismissed!
Juniors, stay back to keep the balls and clear the court.
 
Ye! Thank you captain!
 
Leejoon came back from the club room, he looked at Kikwang and asked
Kikwang ah, jieun asked to have dinner with the clique, you going? 
 
I guess so, let's hurry and wash up first. I bet they are waiting.
 
Kikwang and leejoon then walked to the showers behind the court. When suddenly..
 
Ya! Who do you think you are?! Kikwang oppa is ours, why do someone like you has the privilege to get closer with him.
 
Kikwang ah, it's hyosung si.
Leejoon hissed
 
Eoh? Where?
 
Over by that side, being ganged up by that group of girls.
 
One of the girl from the group then raised her hand and was about to slap Hyosung. When suddenly, Kikwang stepped in and stopped her.
Kikwang shouted, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! 
Leejoon then came in and gave them an angry stare. They were pettrified.
 
I.. I.. I was just trying to prevent this woman from ha.. harassing you..
 
This woman? Harassing me? Hah! What utter nonsense are you taking about? Do you know who she is? She's my friend. And you don't go around calling her this woman, treat her with respect, she's your noona!
 
Leejoon added in. And one more thing, if you mess with my friend, you mess with us. She's our friend, next time think twice about it before you even lay a finger upon her.  Now scram! Get out of our sight!
 
The three girls then ran away, without even looking back. They were utterly terrified.
 
Hyosung's P.O.V
Where's Jieun? She said she's just by the cafeteria.
Hyosung walked around searching for Jieun. Out of the blue, she heard a sharp voice
 
Ya! Aren't you that new girl Jeon Hyosung?
 
Eoh? Yes I am.. how can I help you?
 
First off, you can help me by coming over here.
 
Eoh? Ok.. 
Something really bad is going to happen, I can feel it just shivering down my spine..
 
So, you're the famous pretty-faced Hyosung I've heard about, you've got quite the looks yourself. So you think you're pretty good yourself huh? Being able to get together with Kikwang oppa..
 
Ugh not this again..
I'm not going out with him or anything, I'm not even close to him. He's just my friend. Why get so paranoid over it?
 
Ya! Who do you think you are?! Kikwang oppa is ours, why do someone like you has the privilege to get closer with him.
 
Someone like me? What do you mean by that?! 
 
Wow! you've even dared to raise your voice against me. You need to learn your place. Someone needs to be taught a lesson.
The girl raised her hand, I knew something's gonna be wrong. I braced myself and prepared for that slap.
 
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
 
Eoh? This voice, those figure looks familiar. It's Kikwang-si and Leejoon-si. Why are they here?
 
Kikwang-si and Leejoon-si looks very angry, the girls are totally pettrifried.
 
I.. I.. I was just trying to prevent this woman from ha.. harassing you..
 
This woman? Harassing me? Hah! What utter nonsense are you taking about? Do you know who she is? She's my friend. And you don't go around calling her this woman, treat her with respect, she's your noona!
 
And one more thing, you mess with my friend, you mess with us. She's our friend, next time, think twice about our before you even lay a finger upon her. Now scram! Get out of our sight!
 
Those girls were terrified, they ran away without even looking back. I've never seen someone so mad before, let alone this two mysterious person. 
 
Sorry for the late update. I usually update at around 12am, but I was too tired yesterday and slept early ._. Anyways, hope you'll enjoy the chapter!
HWAITING!