-- Missing someone?

The Yellow Thread

Hyosung's P.O.V

Chimes signaling the end of lessons can be heard throughout the school.

Everyone started cheering. Wooo! It's the end of school!!

*mutters* "I'm gonna give the chocolates to oppa."  "I hope that jiyeon accepts this."  "I'm going to give this to Kikwang oppa."  "What? You too!"*mutters*
 
Ugh, when's yoseob coming? IU'S leaving soon.. Palli, Yoseob-ah.
 
Just then, Yoseob came running to class 3-2
Ah! Finally, I'm here. That teacher finally decide to release us.
Yoseob looked at Hyosung.
 
Hyosung gave him the signal to initiate it.
 
IU-si, I've a question to ask you..
Hyosung pretended to keep her busy.
 
Eoh? What do you wanna ask?
Iu tilted her head.
 
Eoh!? Yoseob ah, why are you here.
Hyosung gave an awkward smile to act natural.
 
Annyeong! Uhh, I uhh. I'm here t.. to give these presents to IU-si. Erm, h.. here. B.. bye! Yoseob passed all the presents to IU, he then ran away head looking down.
 
Hyosung looked at IU, she shrugged her shoulders and gave her an awkward gummy smile. Ahh, I've got to go! Bye! Hyosung waved goodbye.
 
Eoh, annyeong. IU bowed, hands full of presents from Yoseob.
 
Hyosung then met up Yoseob at the school cafeteria.
Ya! Yoseob-ah! That was way too unnatural. What's with the stuttering? 
 
Aish.. Yoseob scratched his head. I'm too nervous around her. I have this syndrome where I keep stuttering when I talk to her. Yoseob looked down. 
 
Haha, you're a total noob at this aren't you? But it's alright. Take your time, you can do it. HAWITING! Hyosung cheered.
Ah, By the way, this is for you. Hoysung took out a box. This is the chocolate I've made.
 
You're giving it to me? Are you secretly in love with me as well? what about Joonie? Yoseob tilted his head.
 
No, I'm not "secretly" in love with you. I've prepared it for everyone, even Jieun received it. But the catch is that, Tadah! Hyosung took out another box. Leejoon's chocolate is much more special. It's bigger and has more love put into it. 
Hyosung smiled, holding her valentine present.
 
Ahh, there's the gang! Yoseob ran towards the remaining clique members.
Wow, this year's held up during valentines has been the longest compared to the previous years.
 
Yeah, this year has more presents as well. Leejoon smirked. 
 
Ahh guys! I have presents for you all as well. Hyosung passed her chocolates to the guys. Omo, where's KIkwang-si? Is he still stuck with the girls?
 
Anieyo, he's sick and not attending school today.
 
Jeongmal? We need to visit him then.
 
Eoh? coincidentally, we are planning to visit him tomorrow. joining us? Said Junhyung while reading his valentines messages.
 
Tomorrow? isn't there school tomorrow? Hyosung frowned.
 
School? What are you talking about? Tomorrow's Achievement day, there's a day off at school. Said Yoseob happily. Speaking of which where's Jieun, I didn't see her for like the whole day.
 
Jieun? She said that she's busy with tennis nowadays, the competition seems to be coming up for her.
 
Oh, that's right. Said Doojoon nodding his head, we're gonna go support her right? 
 
Hell yeah! She's gonna get the MVP this year again, I'm sure.
 
 
Kikwang's P.O.V
Achoo! Achoo! Wow, some pretty girls must be thinking of me right now. 
Bam! Kikwang felt a push on his head.
 
Pretty girl my foot, quick it's time to take your medicine. 
 
Omma, you just had to ruin my fantasy when I'm just so bored do you. Kikwang pouts. He looked at the medicine, frowned and thought. Gosh, I hate medicines.
 
Kikwang-ah, take your medicine, what are you day-dreaming about. 
 
Ye, omma. 
Kikwang swallowed the pills and finished a whole cup of water.
 
Take a rest, omma and appa will be out till the rest of the week. Granny is sick and I have to leave, I believe that you can take better care of yourself than granny can. I'm sorry that we can't be here. She held Kikwang's head feeling for a fever.
 
Eomma, don't worry. I'm Lee Kikwang, your son. Of course I can take good care of myself. Just take good care of granny and have fun with dad as well. Kikwang smiled.
 
Ye, ye, I can trust you Kikwang-ah. Now go back to sleep. Omma will be off to meet dad now. Bye!
 
Kikwang smiled and closed both his eyes. he heard his door being closed, he then opened one of his eyes to peek.
Omma's gone, whew. Kikwang lets out a huge sigh. I'm sorry omma, I should've taken good care of my body.
Ugh~~ Kikwang lets out a huge yawn. I wonder what the guys are doing right now.. Things must have been so fun right now. Haish.. I'm bored. The urge to make fun of people is high.
Ah, Just let it rest. I'll go to sleep, I've no energy to do whatsoever.
 
..
Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding! Dong! 
Ugh.. Which idiot is that..
Yes! I'm Coming! 
Kikwang reached for the door and he swung it open.
 
It's us! 
 
Kikwang held the door. Oh it's you idiots.. What are you doing here, come in.
Kikwang let the duo in.
 
Kikwang, your mom told me to get this for you. Junhyung held up the item in his hand. 
 
Ooo! It's chicken congee. Dang it, I've a crave for this when I'm sick. Looks like omma didn't forget. Kikwang smiled.
 
Leejoon nudged Junhyung. Looks like Devil Kikwang is gone.
 
Kikwang glared at Leejoon, what devil Kikwang.. Lousy nickname.. Pshh..
 
Looks like the devil is back, Junhyung nudged Leejoon.
 
Aww, how funny of you guys, now shut up, let me enjoy my peace and tranquility for a moment. Do whatever you want.
 
The guys rolled their eyes.
 
 
Hello guys! I'm sorry to be missing for quite awhile. My exams are getting much crazier. I basically have exams every week. T^T For now I can at most post once every 1~2 weeks. But I hope that you guys will continue to read my fanfic! Oh oh, I'll have my holidays in like 2 more weeks. I hope that I can post more during that time! 
When you're backed up with nowhere to escape, the only way to go is to push on foward. -- Kanqqst Quote of the day! 
HWAITING!