-- Trying to fit in

The Yellow Thread

 

Kikwang's P.O.V
Hyosung's coming with us? Wow, jieun sure take things fast.
 
Hyosung bows and introduced herself. Anneonghaseyo, Jeon Hyosung imnida.
 
Annyeong, I'm yoseob, I'm Doojoon and I'm Leejoon, We're from class 3-2
 
Eoh? so, you're the same class as Kikwang-si? Kikwang then walks out of the class.
Omo, Annyeong kikwang-si. 
 
Annyeong, hyosung-si.
She still remembers my name, cool.
 
Ya, Lee kikwang. Aren't you too good at this, knowing girls before hand and not telling us. 
 
Anieyo, what are you talking about doojoon. Crazy guy.
Let's go eat now, I'm hungry. Ya joon ahh, what do you wanna eat?
 
Bibimbap, you? 
 
Same, haha I got a feeling that hyosung is gonna join our clique.
 
Yea, that's jieun for you. Let's get down quickly before the queue gets too long.
 
The cafeteria was filed with people, kikwang and leejoon got their Bibimbap just before the queue got long. While jieun showed hyosung around the cafeteria and treated her lunch.
 
The clique was having their meal and then comes junhyung. 
 
Ya! Didn't you guys bought my share? 
 
Nope, just go get it yourself, latecomer.
 
HAHA, look who's talking, Kikwang the latecoming king calls me the latecomer. Alright then, the queue's super long though, eoh? hello there, who's this pretty lady over there?
 
Annyeonghaseyo, Hyosung ibnida
 
Annyeong I'm Junhyung from class 3-4.
 
 
Hyosung's P.O.V
Wow the cafeteria sure is huge, sure is crowded.
 
Hyosung ahh, let's get the kimchi fried rice, it's daebak here.
 
Sure, i was craving for some kimchi fried rice as well.
 
Let's go, it will be my treat for you joining us.
 
Jeongmal?! Gamsahabnida jieun ahh. Hyosung smiled happily showing her gum.
 
eomeoni, can i have two sets of kimchi fried rice? Thanks!
 
Eoh, jieun ahh! Ok it'll be quick.
 
and after awhile, the fried rice arrived, jieun`s face lit up upon seeing her favorite meal. 
Gamsahabnida! Says jieun
 
Wah, Jinjja daebak! The fried rice looks so delicious.
 
I know right?! Let's go join the boys.
 
Reaching the table, Hyosung's eyes widen.
Wahh Daebak!  are the beasts or human? the amount of food they are eating is enormous!
 
Haha get used to it, They're boys anyway. so they eat alot.
 
Ya! Didn't you guys bought my share? 
 
Nope, just go get it yourself, latecomer.
 
HAHA, look who's talking, Kikwang the latecoming king calls me the latecomer. Alright then, the queue's super long though, eoh? hello there, who's this pretty lady over there?
 
Annyeonghaseyo, Hyosung ibnida
 
Annyeong I'm Junhyung from class 3-4.
 
Ohh, So he's that Junhyung Jieun mentioned about. He looks kind of fierce.
 
This is just a short short chapter, can also be considered as a filler. (This is part of the stiry as well. So I decided to put it in today.) My story will continue from next tuesday, thursday and saturday! This is my official schedule. Stay tuned! And comment if you have any suggestions :)
HWAITING!