-- Valentines

The Yellow Thread
Kikwang's P.O.V
Eoh? Annyeong, what are you doing here?
 
We're here to shop. Said Yoseob awkwardly.
 
Wow, you sure had a lot to shop for yourself.. Leejoon looked and fiddled with the items.
 
Yoseob then looked down shyly.
You guys had your lunch yet? He asked to avoid more questions.
 
Anieyo, we were just going to have some. Care to join us?
 
Sure thing, let's get the buffet meal then.
 
Eoh? Yoseob seemed weird. He asked Hyosung out instead of us, he still bought so many items.. I think I know what's going on. Kikwang smiled.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V
Whew almost got caught out there. Luckily for my wits, I got to avoid further talk. Yoseob smiled to himself.
 
Yoseob ah, the sushi arrived. Stop day dreaming. Junhyung then smacked yoseob on his back.
 
Ouch, okay I get it. Yoseob started to stuff the sushi down.
*Cough cough* water.. 
 
Kikwang passed him a glass of water while Hyosung is pats his back. 
Chillax yoseob ah, you seemed off today.
 
Off? No no, everything's alright.
Yoseob scratched his head while he continue stuffing food down his mouth.
 
Kikwang smirked to himself.
 
Leejoon then jerked Kikwang. What's up? Leejoon whispered.
 
Nothing, I'll tell you guys later.
 
Leejoon nodded and continued his meal.
 
Hyosung's P.O.V
 
Hehe, lady luck sure is on my side. Fancy meeting Leejoon in the mall, such a small small world haha.
Hyosung smiled to herself.
 
Hyosung-si, are you alright? Why do you keep smiling to yourself? 
asked Kikwang as he waved his hands infront of Hyosung.
 
Ah, ye ye. Im alright.
Hyosung quickly shifted back to reality.
 
By the way, what are you guys doing here?
 
Us? We're watching movies. It's really bored on the weekends, and Jieun has to help out at home. So only we three came out.
 
Hyosung nodded her head.
Oh! I almost forgot, we haven't exchanged our numbers yet.
The group then took out their phone and passed it around to punch their numbers in.
 
So, anywhere you wanna head to later, Hyosung-si?
asked Junhyung.
 
Hmm, I'm having my family dinner later on, so I'm not going anywhere though. Oh by the way, calling me Hyosung is enough, drop the formalities. We're friends right? Hoysung smiled.
 
Okay then Hyosung. Then let us all drop formalities.
The guys nodded.
 
 
Kikwang's P.O.V
Ya Kikwang-ah, what was it just now?
 
Eoh? what do you mean by that? Kikwang lifted his eyebrows.
 
The incident in the restaurant whereby you say you'd tell us about.
 
Oh! Yes! Kikwang Brightened up. Haha, it's about Yoseob. That pabo, he thought that we didn't know about his secret admirer. That's why he was so frantic, trying to hide and change the subject.
 
Junhyung then joined in. Oh yes! I remember. It's that girl in Jieun's class. The cute girl, IU right?
 
Oh~ Leejoon nodded his head, I remember it as well. The following monday is valentines right? no wonder he bought so much items hehe, that sneaky boy. Leejoon hissed.
 
Ahh~ Yoseob-ah, it's still way too early to try to hide things from us. 
 
Bow Chika Bow Wow~ Annyeong! Chapter 10 is up! Didn't manage to post for this past weeks due to my examinations. It's quite a short chapter and I'm sorry T^T. I'll try to update more as soon as possible. I'm still having my exams, and I'll try to get back into the updates on alternate days. Thank you all for reading!  \ (^ 0 ^) /
Success is just a milestone away, the only way to reach it is by effort purely EFFORT. -- Kanqqst Quote of the day.
HWAITING!