-- First Day After School

The Yellow Thread

 

Hyosung's P.O.V
ding dong ding dong..
 
Woah, today's lessons has finally ended. The lesson was tiring. Mr Lee was seriously too dry, his monotonous way of speaking was way~ to extreme.
 
I know right? Just get used to it, he's labeled the most boring person in our school. Jieun rolled her eyes. By the way, have you decided on which club you want to join? Want to try tennis? I'm their captain there.
 
Haha, sorry but no. I've already decided on the club i want to join. It's the dance club.
 
Eoh, dance club.. hmm, okay then. Good luck for the tryouts. 
 
Kikwang's P.O.V
ding dong ding dong..
 
Wah, Moon seonsaeng-nim's lesson finally ended. Let's go leejoon ahh, coach is gonna punish us if we were late.
 
Yea, it's better not to get punished by that devil. He's scary, let's go.
 
Kikwang and leejoon ran straight to the basketball court, in fear of the scary coach.
 
Kikwang hyung! Leejoon hyung! Annyeong! Coach told me that you two today will lead the training, he's not coming.
 
Ahh dongwoon ah! Ok just leave it to us. Get them to gather on the courts by 5 minutes, we will be there as soon as possible.
Dongwoon nodded and ran to the basketball court to deliver kikwang's instructions
Wah, daebak. Joonie ahh, heard that? The devil of a coach is not coming.
 
Haha, yea. But we better not let the team wait, after all we're the captains.
Kikwang and leejoon then went to change their jerseys and started the training.
 
During training..
 
Who's that girl standing over there, she's familiar. Oh? it's Hyosung-si who's she looking at? Wow, what a sweet smile. That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
 
Captain! Captain! Captain!
 
Bam! A basketball hits kikwang.
Ouch, ya! 
Kikwang looks up and saw hyosung laughing, he hid his head and walked away.
Jeez, that was stupid and embarassing..
Kya! Kikwang's fan girls are screaming. "Kikwang got hit! Omo! will he be alright? Kikwang oppa is injured!"
 
Leejoon's P.O.V
What is Hyosung-si doing here? Eoh she's smiling. Her smile's beautiful.
 
Captain! Captain! Captain!
 
Bam! 
Ouch! Ya! 
 
Kikwang got hit, he isn't that careless, hyosung's laughing at him.
And there goes Kikwang's fan girls again. They're almost mad about him.
 
Hyosung's P.O.V
Wah Jinjja daebak! The school's bigger than any of my other schools. Now, where's the dance club? 
 
Bam! Bam! Bam! Pass! Pass! 3 points! Nice shot vice-captain!
 
Omo, that's the basket ball club, Eoh that's Kikwang-si and Leejoon-si.
Wah, leejoon-si neomu kyeopta.. Hyosung let of a shy smile.
 
Captain! Captain! Captain!
Bam! 
Ouch! Ya! 
 
Hahahah!, that's the funniest scene I've seen today. Oh my God.
Kya! Kikwang's fan girls are screaming. Wow! they're here as well? It's like they are everywhere.
"Kikwang got hit! Omo! will he be alright? Kikwang oppa is injured!"
Ah nevermind them, I've got to go find the dance club.
 
*mutters* look it's that new girl who's with kikwang oppa.. Wow, she's cute! Is she oppa's new girl? Haha no way.*mutters*
 
Ahh, the mini chats are still going on around in school. Guess it'll fade away soon..
 
*ooh beautiful my girl oh oh girl, oh oh girl~~*
What's this loud music? 
 
Hyosung walked towards the music, and saw people dancing.
 
So this is the dance club. Everyone's practicing diligently. Ugh, i don't dare to go in.. The butterflies in my stomach is going crazy.
 
Ya! Hyosung-si! What are you doing here? 
 
Omo, Annyeong Yoseob-si. I'm joining the dance club.
 
And i guess you don't dare to go in.
 
Hyosung looks down, she shyly nods her head.
 
Come on, let's go! 
Yoseob pushed hyosung in the dance studio.
Annyeong! 
 
Omo yoseob ah, you're late! 
 
Mianhae, Naeun ah. Yoseob let off a cheeky smile.
 
So where's our new mixtape? 
 
Over here! This is my new creation, freshly baked from yesterday.
Yoseob smiles proudly.
 
Eoh! Gamsahabnida,Yoseob ah.
 
It's alright. Ah, by the way. This here is Hyosung, she wants to join the dance club, she's new here.
 
Ann.. Anneonghaseyo, Jeon Hyosung ibnida.
 
Oh, Annyeong. Son Naeun ibnida.
 
Naeun? That name sounds so familiar.. nonetheless.. 
Um I'm here for the tryouts.. Can i like do my auditions here?
 
Yes! We will be glad to.
 
Okay then, I'll be off.. Annyeong!
 
Omo, Yoseob-si. Aren't you in the dance club? Hyosung tilts her head.
 
Anieyo, I'm in the media club. You'll, hear me most of the times over the school sound system.
 
Hyosung shaped like an O shape.
 
Ok, Hyosung-si. Let's start your audition. We'll have you doing freestyle, what kind of dancing background do you come from?
 
Hmm.. I've learnt Breaking, Locking, Hip hop, New Jazz and Ballet.
 
Ok good, let's start now. 
Naeun played yoseob's new mixtape. Hyosung started dancing with power and vigor. Her skills stunned the dancing club and Naeun was very pleased. Her every movement was mesmerising.
 
Bam! Suddenly a soccer ball flew in. A familiar silhouette appeared.
Ahh!! Mianhae! 
 
*mutters*Wah, it's Doojoon oppa! He's so dorky. Too bad he's taken..*mutters*
 
Ahh Annyeong Hyosung-si.
Yo! Sis-in-law!
 
Eoh Annyeong Doojoon-si.
 
Bwoh?! Sis-in-law?! Michyeosseo?
 
Haha, chillax Naeun ah. Doojoon showed a stupid smile
Ohhhh! So Hyosung-si you're having a tryout? HWAITING! But beware, this girl over here gets mad when it comes to dancing.
Naeun stares at Doojoon. giving him the "If you don't shut up and get out, I'll kill you" face
I've got to go, sorry for disrupting your activities. My team is waiting for me.
 
Wait sis-in-law.. Oh she's kikwang's girlfriend. I remember that I've heard some whispers when i first enrolled into school.
 
Ahh, sorry for the abrupt interruption. Hyosung-si. I like you a lot, you're in the crew. 
 
Eoh! Jinjja! Gamsahabnida!!
Hyosung showed her gummy smiles.
 
By the way, we're the regional champion, we're known as SECRETLYBEASTS.
 
:) Chapter 4 is up! Do you like the dance crews' name? Actually , I have no idea what to name it. so why not combine both names?  HAHA anyway, Hope that you'll enjoy! 
HWAITING!