-- A New Girl In Town?

The Yellow Thread

 

Kikwang's P.O.V 
 
"Damn.. It's another boring monday, gosh I dread going to school, the only thing that motivates me is just meeting my 
 
clique, Junhyung, Yoseob, Leejoon, Doojoon and Jieun. Ugh, please at least make my day more interesting." Kikwang 
 
Pouted as he thought to himself. He took a look at his phone, checking the time. "Gosh, It's still so early before school 
 
starts.. guess I'll go get some snacks on the way then. Still can't believe how early mom woke me up this morning.. "
 
Ya! Lee Kikwang! Wake up! Ppalli! It's already 7, Thought your school starts at 7.45?! I imeadiately shot up and went 
 
straight to the showers, not realising it's only 5.45am in the morning.. My mom's totally Daebak. 
 
I walked towards the minimart next to school, headed inside and bought my snacks. But damn, the queue's totally not 
 
what I had expected, it's too long. I waited and waited thought that i would still be early for school. 15mins later, Oh 
 
crap. I'm late.
 
Hyosung's P.O.V 
 
Whew, just made it in time. Can't afford to be late for the first day at school! Good that lady luck's with me today. 
 
"UGH!! please Seonsaeng-nim, I'm just late by a second.. Let me go."
 
"No means no Kikwang, You're always just on time for school. I want you to kick this bad habbit of yours."
 
"Pshhh, SeonSaeng-nim, You're selfish" Kikwang pouts
 
"Keke, what an unlucky person, but wow! he's amazingly cute though. So, Kikwang's his name." Hyosung smiles as she 
 
thought to herself. "Gotta go to my class for homeroom now, erm where is it, let me check. Hmmm, Class 3-2 ok, now 
 
where do I go." Hyosung looks around feeling lost. 
 
*Kikwang walks pass her*
 
"Oh it's that cute guy, I should ask him for directions. "Ermmm.. excuse me, can I know how to get to class 3-2?"
 
"Class 3-2? hmmm It's Jieun's class. Sure I'll help you, follow me."
 
He's so kind as well, haha LadyLuck is truly on my side today! 
 
Kikwang's P.O.V
 
Ermmm.. excuse me, can I know how to get to class 3-2? 
 
Who's that? her voice is so nice. Ooh she's pretty cute. She's asking for directions, she's a new student I guess.
"Class 3-2? hmmm It's Jieun's class. Sure, I'll help you, follow me."
So, she's a new student in Jieun's class, I'm sure Jieun would be happy. A new female friend for her. Her world of friends just never seem to end.
 
*mutters* Looks it's Kikwang oppa! It's Kikwang-si! He's so dreamy.. Who's that girl beside him? Kikwang oppa has a girl? But I thought he only has feelings for Naeun unnie? *mutters*
 
"Looks like you're quite the famous one here! "
 
"You can say so, me and my clique are rather famous around here, teachers all know us well too. So, what brings you here to our school? a transfered student? or an exchange?"
 
"I'm transfering here. It's been awhile since I'm back."
 
"Hmmm, I see We've reached our destination, here's class 3-2 my class just beside yours, I'm at 3-3, see you some other time then. Hwaiting!"
 
"Gamsahabnida, You too Hwaiting!"
 
Hyosung then walks into her class.
 
"Wow, my wish actually came true, Kikwang smirked to himself. Ugh, I forgot to ask for her name, That's really rude of me. "
 
Ohh! Kikwang-si! By the way, my name is Hyosung! Nice to meet you, and thank you once again! 
 

The First Chapter of my story is out! Trying to adapt. But I hope that you'll like it. It's quite plain at the moment but more and more happenings will occur! Stay tuned!