Cold heart baby...

Lonely

 

I woke up, not remembering anything that happened. What did happen?
 
"Yah are you awake?." I heard a pretty annoyed voice say.
 
"Mmmmgh" I groaned in response.
 
A pile of clothes was thrown at me. I looked at them in confusion. Then I focused my eyes on him. It was him Hyun woo oppa. I was in his house.
 
"Go put it on, take a shower and stop staring at me!" He said pointing at his bathroom.
 
I got up and quickly got undressed and slid into the shower. I washed my hair out and came out and dried my skin with the feather soft towel.
 
I unraveled all of the clothes. It was women's clothing I wonder how he got these.
 
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lptwv0mIF41qckdbzo1_400.jpg
 
I dried of my damp hair and then combed it out. I stepped out of the bathroom wondering how I looked. Probably ugly anyways.
 
He stood there frozen looking at me. Was I that hideous?
 
Lee Hyun Woo POV:
 
I threw her a pair of my sisters clothing that she had never worn before. 
 
I told her to take a shower and get dressed because we had to go to school. 
 
Then she stepped out of the bathroom I froze......
 
Her figure was perfectly carved. And the outfit was just the right size fitting on every one of her delicate curves. Her hair was still a little damp and fell onto her shoulders. Her legs were so long and smooth. And that skirt stopped at just the right length showing a lot but not too much.
 
I bit my bottom lip trying not to stare for so long. She was mesmerizing . How come she never looked like this in school? I stared at her legs.
 
"O-oppa do I look that bad?" She said scratching the back of her head.
 
I can't like her she isn't my type.
 
"No you look....." I said not wanting to sound like I really liked her.
 
"Okay you look decent enough." I said not looking her in the eye 
 
Wow that came out colder than it should have. 
 
A small curve in her lip formed a little pout on her face. Why did I have to be so stupid?
 
She looked at her watch and gasped at the time.
 
"Oppa I have to leave thanks for everything." She said coldly.
 
"Do you want me to go with you?." I asked her. I had to admit it I wanted to spend time with her.
 
"Aniyo I don't want to waste any of your time. Plus I don't think it would be good for your reputation to be seen with me." She said as she left.
 
Those words struck my heart. I don't even like her. I peeked through my window looking at her walking away. 
 
That would be the last time I could possibly be with her.