Shattered glass

Lonely

 

 
"I think you should leave now." He said whispering into my ear.
 
"Well me to, young lady I don't want to see you around my son again. God knows what you two have done you, you who-"
 
"Umma, don't you dare." He said making his face turn red.
 
"Hajima..." I said to him.
 
"Umma you need to relax. What I do and who I do it with is my business. Not yours!"
 
"Yah! I told you to ing stop, pabo. She's your freaking umma!" I said yelling to him.
 
At least his mom cared enough to yell at him.
 
"ANI! I won't stop what don't you ing get, Michelle!?!" He said yelling at me.
 
I started towards the door and left. I heard him say
 
"I didn't mean to, I didn't mean it like that!"
 
I walked all the way down the street walking to my house.
-----------------------------
I opened my front door, I walked in. No one was home, they forgot me. Do the even know I exist?
 
I sat down on the couch thinking, his life was so perfect before he met me. Nothing good ever stays with me, right.
 
I looked at the wall and grabbed and focused my vision of a picture of my parents at their wedding. 
 
I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I looked around the room and there were many pictures of them, us.
 
I punched the photo frame. Glass spread onto the hardwood floor. I walked around the room and smashed every picture. They showed lies, an unbelievable truth. The never loved each other the never loved me.
 
I fell onto the floor my eyes spilled tears nonstop. 
 
My legs connected with the pieces of shattered glass my hands fell to the floor making them bleed continuously.
 
I heard my front door open. I brought my hands up to my face and rubbed them all over my face and hair. Tears mixed with blood, making me hiss from the pain; and pleasure.
 
I heard familiar footsteps approaching me. 
 
"Michelle! What w- hat happened?!" I heard hyun woo yell.
 
He came close to me and I sobbed.
 
"Go away please. I don't want to get you in trouble."
 
"Don't worry about me! Your bleeding, your face! Get up come on." He said grabbing in to me. 
 
"Michelle please hang in th-" he said.
 
Everything went black, that was all I wanted.