Movie time

Lonely

 

We walked home together in silence. We came to my house first to find my parents completely gone, of course. I walked in through the door first to find glass, bottles and blood. 
 
The house seemed abandoned and a bit scary. Hyun woo spun me around and we walked towards his house.
 
We exchanged no words with each other.
 
When we got to his house no one was home. It was silent.
 
We walked into his living room and I sat down.
 
"So..." He said looking towards me.
 
"Well, what should we do now?" I asked him.
 
"Movie?" He said getting up.
 
I nodded my head and he pushed a movie into the DVD player. And he sat next to me.
 
About an hour into the movie I began to get tired. My head fell onto his lap and I fell asleep there.
 
A few minutes later I heard noises.
 
Hyun Woo'd POV:
 
She fell asleep on my lap and I her hair. She was so beautiful I thought to my self.
 
I continued to watch the movie. Then a scene came on. I started to sweat looking at the woman.
 
My member started to tighten up in my pants. She shifted on my member and I moaned. It felt so good so I tried to touch myself again. 
 
I palmed my self and my mouth opened. She started to move again and her head was moving all over my member.
 
I decided to slip my pants and boxers off. I grabbed my length into my pants and pumped myself. My head rolled back and a moan escaped my mouth.
 
I went even faster and my head threw back. With out me knowing Michelle just woke up and was staring at me wide eyed.
 
Her eyes focused on my hand on my erected member.
 
"Oppa what are you doing?" She said staring at me with wide open.