He cares

Lonely

 

I walked and walked until I was out of breath. I sat down on a bench, I had been walking for about 3 hours. I had no one, who cared enough to chase after me. Did I really deserve any of this?
 
I felt some one breathing on my neck, the hot air made me get goosebumps. Was it hallucinations? I turned around; no one was there. I looked straight ahead.
 
"I want to die, no one cares. Who would?" I said to myself, since nobody was around.
 
"I care." I heard a voice say.
 
I looked over to my right to se Hyun woo there looking down playing with his fingers.
 
"You w-were there with me the entire time?" I said choking up.
 
"Yes. And I will always be there." 
 
I took a deep inhale and asked him
 
"Why?"
 
"Look I didn't want anything to freaking happen to you. I just met you but if you were to get hurt I wouldn't want to live. You're very special to me, no matter how much you want to think no one cares. I CARE, I CARE!" He said with a tear trickling down his cheek.
 
I moved closer to him and took his hand into mine. I took my thumb and wiped the tears off of his face. My breathing was still heavy. 
 
"Here." He said taking my inhaler out of his pocket.
 
I just ignored it, I didn't want it.
 
He placed it up to my mouth and pushed it in.
 
"Inhale." He commanded 
 
I inhaled. 
 
"Again."
 
I inhaled.
 
"again." He said. Then he took it out of my mouth and shoved it into my pocket.
 
I teared up. Tears fell.
 
"Why are you crying?" He said sounding a little annoyed.
 
"Y-you-" I tried to say.
 
"I what!" He said yelling at me.
 
He had a reason to yell. I don't blame him.
 
"You do care." I said to him.
 
I came close to his face and gently pecked him on the lip. I pulled away but then he kissed me again. This time rougher, tongues got involved.
 
"Let's leave." I said pulling away again.
 
He pouted.
 
"We can continue later." I said making his eyes open in shock.
 
"Continue what?" He said whispering into my ear. 
 
I kissed him and then trailed all the way down to his neck. I got up and sat down on his lap facing him.
 
I grinded down hard on him, I heard him moan. I left a bright purple mark on his neck.
 
I heard him gulp.
 
"I said we'll continue later." I winked at him.