Project

Lonely

 

I went to school that day knowing that I would never get a chance to tell her she looked beautiful. She was just  a girl anyways, I could get someone twice as beautiful as her.
 
But I was wrong. Utterly and totally wrong. I passed through the barren hallway that got filled as soon as I passed through.
 
"Oppa call me my number is 123-456-" that's all they ever said.
 
I got into my last period class where Michelle was. She just sat there alone staring out of the window.
 
Apparently minutes had passed of me looking at her. Then our teacher broke my stare.
 
"We are starting a project today that is due.....sometime next month. So partner up." She said to all of the children in the class.
 
Ani,Ani,Ani why me? I said as the girls began crowding towards me. 
 
"Be my parter oppa!."
 
"Aniyo he's my partner right, oppa?"
 
I looked for Michelle. She had just gotten up to look for someone who wasn't chosen yet.
 
She walked through the crowd with a confused look on her face. I smirked at the thought of her.
 
She was being pushed and shoved by the girls around me. One girl shoved her onto the floor making her stumble down onto her behind.
 
I grew infuriated and got up. I pushed through all of the screaming girls. I walked up to her while she was still on the floor.
 
I let my hand up to her and she stood up slowly. 
 
"I want her-" I said to myself not knowing that everyone heard.
 
"*Cough cough* I mean I want her......as my partner."
 
Then there were gasps. But within minutes the room was flooded with silence.
 
"Oh everyone seems to have a partner. So today you can make arrangements to see each other after school and start your science project."
 
"Well what is the project on?"
 
"Well it's on Ed so you can look through these packets. Each of you will get different topics to do."
 
I took the packet that was in front of Michelle.
 
Our topic was on human stimulation. We had to work on finding out how it feels and how it feels for the body to want pleasure and how it feels to well..... Be . What does that mean do we- have ?
 
Aniyo hyun woo I can't think like that. What kind of thoughts for a girl are those? But I want her to want me.
 
Then the bell rang.
 
"Where can we meet up?" Michelle said to me coldly.