Help! Anyone?.....

Lonely

 

I woke up and groaned at the sound of me beeping alarm. I unplugged the chord and threw it across the room. But I had to get up even though I would regret that decision as soon as I did.
 
I grabbed my backpack and headed off to school not wanting to be late. Of course I was late.
 
"Oh look who we have here. How are you Noona?" One of my dongsengs said to me as I was walking across the street.
 
"Get lost." I said walking faster. But they were still there walking as if they had not a care in the world. They soon were all around me I was surrounded.
 
"Noona we just wanted a little fun." He said playing with the hem of my skirt.
 
I had no idea where to run. I tried to escape but then I was pushed against the cold hard brick wall behind me.
 
He slapped me numerous times each leaving a bright mark. And then I got kicked in the back of my knee causing me to fall down. They slowly started walking away.
 
I held my knee I tried getting up but I saw blood on my hands, my blood. I fell down again.
 
Once I actually was able to stand up I limped into school. I sat down and my teacher told us there was a new student in our class.
 
"Ok class this is your new colleague Lee Hyun Woo. Introduce yourself to him please." 
 
And every one did that saying there name and things they wanted him to know about them.
 
Then it was my turn..... His glare was so strong I stopped breathing for a second and then I realized I was staring. My face turned bright red and I looked down.
 
"M-my name is m-Michelle....."
*speechless*
 
"Anything you would like to add?"
 
"Ani" I said averting his eyes.
 
Wow his face looked so angelic as if it were carved from angels hand. Each feature was soft but sent a shiver down my spine. His eyebrows were perfectly shaped and contrasted with his almond eyes. His nose was too perfect and his lips.....
 
His lips looked so soft as if made of lavender. I chewed on my bottom lip thinking about him. But he would like me anyways. He had a bunch of hot girls around him and he didn't once look at me.
 
School ended and I walked home alone. I was in such a bad mood if my mom saw my knee she would kill me. Then they came back approaching slowly.
 
"We have to finish what we started Noona." He said cracking his knuckles.
 
I gulped he brought his fist up to my rib cage and punched me. I heard my bone crack. Bit i was in too much pain to feel anything.
 
He threw me on to the floor and kicked me in the chest. Until I heard a voice.
 
"Yah children leave how dare you disrespect your Noona?" 
 
They all ran after they saw him. I turned around and tried getting up but I fell back down. It was him Hyun woo oppa. He rand over to me and picked me up.
 
"My house is a two blocks away. Come on let's go." He said helping me walk. 
 
I coughed and coughed until blood came out he stooped and laid me onto the floor. 
 
The last thing I could remember seeing was his face.