DAMN HYUNAH !

Crush !

You open your eyes one bye one and see 5 girls infront of you . You try to move your hands and feets but you can't because they were tied by a rop . Suddenly your phone rings .You search for your phone and see it on HyunAh phone . She show you the screen and the ID is "My ByungHun" 

"Oh wow .. Look like someone searching for his girlfriend ." HyunAh smirk . She answer the call . She put it on speaker . 

"Yeobeosaeyo?" HyunAh say 

"Uh . Isn't this Park HyoMin's phone?"

"Oh ? Is this L.Joe oppa ?"

"HyunAh?" L.Joe ask

"Majayo ! (that's right) You searching for HyoMin?"

"Yeah . Where is she ?"

"Ahh . We are in a club near Seoul Tower . She's in the toilet . I'm outside because it's too noisy"

"Club ? Do you mean drinking and dancing etc.?"

"Yeah . Wait ! Let me-" HyunAh was cut by yur shout . 

"L.JOE ! HELP ME ! SHE'S LYING !"*slaps*

"HyoMin-ah ?" With that HyunAh end the call . 

 

- - - - L.Joe POV - - - -

"HyoMin-ah? Hello .. Hello Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllooo!" No one answer me after HyoMin shout . Why my heart beating so fast . Did something bad happen to her ?" 

I grew concern . I call Park Kyung and ChangBum to tell them about you . They grew anxious .I tell them to gather everyone around and search for you . I say gather at your home first to make the plan . 

- - - - End of L.Joe POV - - - -

"You !" HyunAh slap you . 

"You s!" You spat back . 

"WHAT THE ! You are the ! You have plenty of boyfriends !" another slaps land on your cheek . 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" You groaned . They smirk . 

"Who the hell are you guys !"

"You wanna know?"

"No you damn es!" HyunAh pull your hair backwards . 

"We are 4 minutes !" He say at your face .

"Oh ! You so stupid for letting me know your name s !"

"Oh . We not stupid . Girls . Gather your things . We out from here . Leaving this !"

"Oh ? Unnie this not funny . I've brought some guns ," Someone pout . 

"Guns ? Show me" HyunAh say . Someone gives her the gun . She look at it and point to you . 

"I'll kill you one day" She say smirking . 

"And one day you'll go to the hell !" You spat back earning a glare from 4 minute . 

 

- - - - L.Joe POV - - - -

I drive my motorbike to HyoMin house and see plenty of motorbikes . -,- Ahh . This must be 100% , EXO and Boyfriend . I walk in into her house and of course all the boys's eyes on me . ChangBum and Kyung ran to me and ask . 

"Yah yah ! Where is my sister ? Is she saved ?How do you know she lost?!"

Aigooo . Why do I have to faced this situation  . Ofcourse because of my angel baby HyoMin . I look around and see some new faces . 

"I call her before I call you and her friend pick up .. Then I heard HyoMin screaming" All boys make an "ahhh" "Ohh" face . 

"Hyung! Dongsaeng ! What the hell are we doing here ? BlockB , Boyfriend , 100% and EXO are here . And my sister is missing ! Get up and search for her you idiots ! Hurry up !" Kyung take his keys and things then stormed out from the house . Leaving the boys dumbfounded . The boys start walking slowly . I poked KwangMin elbow . 

"Dude .. Who is this BlockB?"

"Park Kyung hyung's friend" KwangMin simply . I noded . I start my bikes and start searching for my angel near the school first since the last time I see her was there .. We split on 3 teams . ChangBum's , Kyung's and mine . Mine was me and boyfriends . We search silently until we hears a scream ! A girl scream ! 

- - - -  End of L.Joe POV - - - -

"Hey ! Better you give L.Joe to me ! You are nothing near him !"

"NOT EVER IN THIS WORLD YOU ING DAMN ! HE'S MINE AND FOREVER MINE !"

HyunAh pull your hair back and point the gun at your head . You scream . 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Another slap landed on your cheek . A tear skip from your eyes . Suddenly the door broke into piece because a group broke it HARD ! 

 

- - - - - L.Joe POV - - - - 

The scream ! I know that scream ! It's HyoMin's . 

"Dude .,. I'm pretty sure that I heard a scream just now from that warehouse. And I know it's from HyoMin's . Why don't you call the other guys to come here ?" I say to KwangMIn . He noded and start calling the gangs . They arrived after a minute . 

"L.JOE ! Where did you hear it ?" ChangBum ask . I point at the ware house . Everybody start their bikes again and drive to the warehouse . They stop infont of the warehouse for a couple of sec and give me a look . I understand that look . So I drive in smashing the door without a stop . The boys came in too . After I broke it I see HyoMin were tied into a chair with a messy hair !

- - - - End of L.Joe POV  - - - - 

"HyoMin-ah ! The boys shout . 4 minutes didn't startled a bit . HyunAh smirk and clapped her hands . 21 boys came in with a dark expression . (BTOB , Beast , ZE:A) 

"Party time !" JungHyung shout .. The members ran and start fighting with EXO , BlockB and 100% . Boyfriend was hiding behind the warehouse for backup .  L.Joe ran to you but stopped by HyunAh when she shoot a bullet . Everyone stop . HyunAh point the gun at your head .

"One more step . This girl out !" She say .. Head-locking you tightly .  L.Joe smirk . He look at the other guys . They were smirking while putting on a mask . He put a mask on then shout .

"BOYFRIEND !" Boyfrined throw some cans . The cans burst out with smoke that make a person dizzy and collapsed . 

HyunAh head-lock was loosen . L.Joe take that oppurtiny to saved you . He ran to you and slapped HyunAh .. Now HyunAh on the floor . L.Joe cut the ropes by the knife that ChangBum gives . You hug L.Joe tightly then you heard a gun clicking . You turn back and see HyunAh standing there with the guns . She let out a bullet . You close your eyes .You were waiting for the effect but you didn't feel it . You open your eyes and see L.Joe landing infront of you . Plenty of bloods came out from his body . HyunAh startled at the action . She dropped the gun and call 4 minute to desits . You dropped on your knee . You placed your hand on the placed that he been shot .

"L.Joee !" You shout . His eyes are still open . "L.Joe don't leave me !" You turn back .. facing the boys .  "Oppas ! Bring him to the hospital ! Ppali ! " You turn to L.Joe back . He take your hands and grip it tightly then he close his eyes . You grew worried . 

"YAH ! ING DAMN OPPAS ! HELP ME BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" They shock by your new side . EXO ran to you and pick L.Joe up . 

"HyoMin-ah . I'll take him to the hospital by L.Joe bike .. You know how to ride bikes right ?" D.O say .. You noded . He throw you a key . 

"Use my bike to go there" You noded 

 

------------------------------

Sorryh for not updating dudesssss ! xD xD Because it holiday .. My aunt send his children to my house .. and .. kidss . You know how kids right noww .. They want to play computer game ! 

IDK if this chapter are good or not . Cause I'm not good in this action thingy ! xD xD 

kekeke ! for the last chapter i got 6 comment and 3 new subscriber .. And my face are like this ---> ^_^ Not a small smile but a super big smile ! Ke ke . Leave a comment ! I LOVE YOU ! XD