L.Joe POV and L.Joe answer

Crush !

L.JOE POV !

My phone viberates . I look at it and it's from "Park HyoMin" . hmm ? Why is she texting me at this night ? and it's a MMS though . 

I open it and it's a picture of Hyomin with a card says "YOU ARE INVITED" in English . I read the description and the last say "no exception L.JOE !"

Chuckling .. Isave the picture and made it as wallpaper . IDK why . but I easily open up for her . I have lock my heart after the accident . Maybe she got the key to enter my heart . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

It's ther third for you at your new high school . You getting new friends and starting to close with the teachers and seniors .And it's time to get an answer from L.Joe . 

- - - - Your class - - - -

You were heading to your class alone because you were late (because KiSeop-ssaem call you) from the office . You enter your class and greet your classmate ans sit down on your chair . 

Cakkaman . L.Joe still haven't give me his answer .

You look at him . He seem like he's sleeping while listening to music . You push a bit of his chair using you legs . But he ain't moving . You were about to shout . but you remembered that he litsening to music . So you just text him . You take your phone from you bag and text him.

"L.Joe ~ can you spin back and face me for a sec ?"

L.Joe recieved the message . But he still ain't moving . Then a text came to your phone . You unlock your phone and it was a text from L.Joe

"Wae ? Just text me ."

"Hmm . Are you going to my feast ? All Teen Top's member going ."

"Hmm . I'll go since the member will go ."

"Jjinja ?Gomawo ! ^.^ Can you give me your address ?  Since i dont know where my new appa hotel is .. i can pick you up . 

"Teen Top know my house~"

"Huh . Okay ! Gomawo again L.Joe ^.^ . by the way . It's for 3  days and 2 night . Prepared you things "

He read the last message and smile before close it . 

YEAH ! EVERYONE GOING ! YIPPIE !

 

---------------------

Uuuu . 2 more subsciber . ~ Kamsahamnida ! I'll update another chapter if someone comments . I was sad though ! No one commenting ! TT_TT