L.Joe accident .

Crush !

Plenty of days have pass after what happen with you , L.Joe and L . You never talked to them anymore . When they call you ... You didn't pick up . When they text .. You never reply . When they want to talk with you at school .. You just ignored them . It's time to go home since the school just dismiss . L.Joe didn't come to school today . 

"Woah .. First time L.Joe hyung didn't came to school" Niel say

"Hyung ? Wait ! Niel you call him Hyung too ?" You ask . Niel noded . "How come?" "Same as ChangJo" You noded . 

Suddenly Niel phone ring . It's a call . Niel pick up . 

"Yeobeosaeyo? ... Oh . ByungHyun omma .. Anii . Niel ibnida .. Waekeurae ?...... WHAT !!!!!!!! Ok ! Arasso ! We'll be there in 10 minutes !" Then Niel end the call . 

"Niel . What happened?" You ask . 

"L.Joe hyung" 

"What happened to Hyung ?"

"Hyung got hit by a car" Niel say . 

"WHAT !!!?" 6 of you shout . 

"Aishh ! His mom want us to be there . Ppali !"Niel shout then stoppen 2 taxi . Niel tell the ahjussi to go to the hospital . The ahjussi noded and drove you there . 

 

- - - - Hospital - - - - 

You reached L.Joe's room . His leg and hands was wrap . You grew worried . You greeted his mom first and go to L.Joe . He was sleeping . You poked his hand . He moved a bit . He opened his eyes slowly ..

"ByungHyun-ah" you ask . 

"Appo . (it's hurts)"

"Eodiya?(Where ?)" He points at his heart .

"Here"  A tear skip from your eyes . You wiped it and look at his mother .

"How can this happened?" You ask

"He was walking down the street then get hit by a car" His mother simply reply . You noded and look at L.Joe .

"How come you the one who always get hurt ? You have to be more carefull ByunHyun-ah"

"Mianhei because of making you worried ." another tears skip from your eyes . Then you hug him . 

"HyoMin-ah .. Mianhei about me and MyungSoo . I was really jealous when SungJong say that you're his after MyungSoo . I know  that you and him are over .. But you close to him make me jealous ."

You poked his chest . 

"Hey ! What that's for ?"

"That's for you became a jealousy . You know I'll never left you when we still together "

"Jjinjja ?" he asked . You noded . 

"Yakso?" He held out his pinky finger . "Yakso!" He interlaced your finger with his . 

"WAIT ! YOUR HANDS IS WRAP ! BUT HOW COME YOU MOVE YOUR HANDS FREELY?" 

"It doesn't hurt that bad"

"Babo!" 

"Like you"

"Mwo?!" The you tickled him . 

"Hey guys ! Go find a room !"  ChungJi says irritated . 

L.Joe and you just chuckled . 

 

--------------

:D