Feast ! Part 5 ! [L.Joe Fighting]

Crush !

You were getting ready . You ware a short dress . You take your phones and walk out the door . L.Joe was walking out from his room to . WOW !  He look handsome in those black-white tuxedo. "Oh . Hyomin . Let's go together ? "Yeah !" "Kaja !" She look stunning in those dress . The dress look cute like her . 

- - - - Ground Floor - - - -

You headed to the VVIP room that your dad has book earlier . Everyone were in that hall except for you and L.Joe . They were waiting for you though . 

"Aish ! Where is Hyomin-noona and L.Joe hyung ?" Ricky pout . 

"We're here you little scumbag !" L.Joe shout . Suddenly you spot a twin . You know them since you was little . You so close to them .  You let go of L.Joe . L.Joe turn his head to you . You were running to a twin BOYS ! "Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!" You shout while running . You hug them both .

"Hyomin-ah ! Uwaaa . You are old !"

 "Tch . You never changed huh YoungMin oppa ?"

"Never and ever " Youngmin shook his head .

"Wahh ! I miss my little Pikachu !" Kwangmin hug you tightly ."You hug him back . 

"Neodo bogosippeo (I miss you too !) . What are you doing here KwangMin oppa .. Youngmin ? " You ask .

"Yah ! Wae won't you call me oppa ?" Youngmin pout .

"Because you don't deserves it YoungMin !"

"Tch ! You was calling Youngmin oppa 1 minute ago though !"

"Did not !"

"Did too ! "

"Did not !"

"Did too !"

"Hey hey hey ! Can't you stop?" Kai said with a high cool voice . 

"Since when did you stand there Kai OPPA ?"

"Since the beginning"

"Oh ." Suddenly YoungMin kiss your left cheek . L.Joe hand have transform ro a rock .

"Play fair . You call him Oppa even though he never change . Or you want me to kiss you again?"

"Oh no no no no ! Arasso YOUNGMIN OPPA !! " you shout at his ear .

"Yah !" "Waeyo oppa ?" "Baboya !" "Iknow ." You chuckled . 

"Hyomin-ah . Your appa said that you brought your boyfriend . Who is he?"

"ME !" Sehun and Luhan shout together . "Yah ! I'm his boyfriend !" "No I am !"

"Opppppppas ! Can you zip your mouth for a while " They noded . "God . Thank you !"

"I did'nt bring my boyfriend .. but i bring my friends that are boys . They are Teen Top . They are Manner guy C.A.P , GirlyLikeChunJi , ThickLipsNiel , Cute maknae Ricky , never want to be maknae ChangJo" You point at each name . "And last but not least HandsomeColdBlooded L.Joe . "

Teen Top waved . Except for L.Joe . He stare at you then look away without greeting the twins . Hmm . What's up with him ? He not like that with EXO oppas .

"That what you called friend Hyomin-ah?" Youngmin chuckled . L.Joe turn his head "What did you say?"  "I say "That what you called friend Hyomin-ah ". Why ? Do you have problems with me?" YoungMin walk few steps closer to L.Joe .

Suddenly L.Joe grab his collar "Shut up before I shut you up !"

"Try me" L.Joe give Youngmin a hard punch . Everyone gasped .

"There I've shut you up" Then he start to walk away .

"What a coward ! Walking out after a punch . CO-" Kwangmin close Youngmin mouth using his hands . You ran to find L.Joe

"Hyung can you please shut up even a sec ?" 

"No ! I can't ! He such a co-" Another punch landed on Youngmin face. Now it's from KwangMin . He look very pissed. EXO can't just stand stupidly there . Same as Teen Top . EXO pull KwangMin towards them . Teen Top pull Youngmin far away from KwangMin . KwangMin can't be control when he's madly angry . 

"Neo ! YOU SO STUPID LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! SO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT IS JEALOU-" a punch landed on Kwangmin cheek . It's from his twin YoungMin . YoungMin to strong for Teen Top until he can escaped .

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS  !" Teen Top and EXO-M pull  YoungMin .

"I DO KNOW WHO'S YOUR STUPID GIRLFR-" You cut them all by a shout . Everyone look at you 

"SHUT UP ! EVERYONE SHUT UP ! I HATE YOU YOUNGMIN ! I ING DAMN MUCH HATING YOU YOUNGMIN ! NOW I CAN'T FOUND L.JOE ! IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO L.JOE .. YOU WON'T BE MEETING ME AGAIN JO TWINS ! I HATE BOTH OF YOU . ! WHEN I SAY BOTH  .. IT MEANS BOTH !" 

"Hyomin-ah ." C.A.P said standing beside you . Now you crying . C.A.P hug you . You cry on his shoulder .C.A.P signal the boys to calm down the  twins . They follow C.A.P orders . 

C.A.P push you a little. "Wae are you crying Hyomin?" 

"I (sobs) I (sobs) ca (sobs) n't (sobs) n't (sobs) find L(sobs)L.Joe (sobs) "

"Gwenchana Hyomin-ah . He's at his room . He text me . Let's go to his room "

"Shi (sobs) shi (sobs) ro (sobs)" Suddenly C.A.P pick you up in bridal style . You don't even care .He walk into the lift push button 13 the lift make  ding . He walk out and put you down in front of L.Joe's room . 

"I'll be in my room if you need something . Talk slowly with L.Joe okay . He's A blooded . " You noded .

You knock L.Joe room's door . No answer . You turn the door's knob the door click open . You walk inside . 

"L.Joe are you in here ?" No answer . "L.Joe !" You shout . You open the toilet's door . No one there . You walk to his bed . You see he sleeping backing you side . You close his eyes using your hand . "L.Joe !" Your hands feel wet .

"L.Joe ~ Are you crying ?"

"Go away" "L.Joe-"

"I say go away ! Get out from my room ! You've your room .. go to your own room !" 

"Have I done wrong ?" You sit on the floor hanging your head low . A tear fall from your eyes

"Yeah ! Maybe if you know my feelings you won't run to your stupid twins cousin !"

"What feelings ?" Another tears fall from your eyes .

"Can't you see that I LOVE YOU ?" he shout .

Suddenly you stand and hug him . 

"I ---"

To be continued ! xD 

Comment needed for next chapter . !