New Kid .

Crush !

It has been a week since you and L.Joe became a couple . Both of you were doing great .Always dating after school .. but you never skip classes . DongHo-ssaem was teaching . Suddenly someone knock the door . It was SooHyun-ssaem . He enter the class followed by a girl . 

"Guys ! Stop taking notes in the name of mine ! [A/N: Stop girl in the name of love ! xD xD]" SooHyun-ssaem shout . 

Everyone stop taking notes and look at SooHyun-ssaem then the girl . Some boys are drooling . 

"You have a new classmate . It's a girl . Her name is Kim HyunAh . Treat her well . You can sit beside Melanie . Melanie please raised your hand" Melanie raised her hand . Her sit opposite to yours . The new kid walked to her sit . His uniform are so tight . Skirt so short . When the new kid walk , boys are drolling even Teen Top . You found that new kid stare at L.Joe and L.Joe stare at her too . Both gigling . You grew jealous . Very jealous because L.Joe never smiled at girl except you and 7 OF G .

 

- - - - Lunch - - - -

"HyoMin-ah" L.Joe say . You didn't nod or say anything . You just pack you things and walk out leaving Teen Top and 7 OF G . You were walking to the library suddenly your phone vibrates . It's a message from L.Joe .

"Nea aegi . Waegeurae ?(My baby , Why are you like this ?"

You didn't reply anything . Then Serin message came .

"Eonnie waegeurae? Wae did you left us ?"  You reply . 

"Mianhei maknae . Eonnie jjinja jealous with the new kid . L.Joe smile at her . He never did that to other girls except us"

You send . Then you walk to the library again . No one was in the library except the teachers that work there . You greet them then walk to the computer part . You open you blog and write something about L.Joe . While typing . Another message came . 

"Eonnie eodiya ?(Sister , where are you?)"

"I'm in the library . Computer part" 

"Ahh . Geurae . (okay.)"

Then you start typing and typing and typing and typing . Suddenly someone close your eyes and your mouth with his hand . You don't know what you should do . You can't yell . Can't do the tactics that your appa thought . You got an idea . You bite the person hand .

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Hyomin-ah ! Appo !" The person shout still closing your eyes . I know this voice . It's L.Joe

"L.Joe let go of me ." you brushed his hand off your eyes . Save what you have write then walk away . L.Joe stoped you by holding your right hand . 

"So you jealous because I smile to another girl?"

"Let me go L.Joe ."

"Answer my question first ."

"Let me go L.Joe !" You voice is higher .

"Answer my question first !" L.Joe's voice is higher too .

"Nea ! I was jealous ! I was jealous because you smile to another girl beside 7 OF G ! I'm scared if you go to that new girl ! Stastified? Now let me go !"

L.Joe pull you to a corner that nobody can't see . He push you to a wall and start to kiss you . You didn't kiss him back . L.Joe push himself close to you until no space left . You kiss him back . You felt thet he smirking on your lips . The kiss was long until he broke the kiss to catch some air . He look at you in the eyes . 

"Don't worry my baby . I'm a loyal person ."

"Yeah right" You say . 

"Don't you believed me ?"

You noded . Suddenly L.Joe kiss your lips again . 

"Now do you believed me ?" You noded and giggle . 

"Now ! Let's go to our class . Lunch it's over ."

You noded . He interlaced his finger with yours . Gigling both of you walk to your class . 

 

 

------------------

Pay a comment for the next chapter . :D :D