The Date

YongHwa + SeoHyun

SeoHyun's POV: " It's just to watch a movie..." My  voice trailed off when she heard a voice. " SeoJooHyun!" YoonAh cried.  It was YoonAh. I sighed. I bade SiWon goodbye and rushed to YoonAh. YoonAh gently chided me while we walked to the canteen for dinner. " By the way, on Saturday, we will meet YongHwa and JongHyun infront of my locker at 11:00 AM. We will head for lunch and then catch that movie. Dont be late okay?
" YoonAh informed me. I nodded and we had dinner.
Soon, it was Staurday. I woked at 8. Seeing that YoonAh is still asleep, I did not want to disturb her. I took a book and went out the the school's park to read. I sat down, and started reading. Guess who I met? It was YongHwa. He was with a guitar. As there isnt any dorm roomms around the park, he could play the guitar without disturbing anyone. He greeted me, sat beside me and started playing his guitar as I read my book. Soon, curiosity rosed and I asked him, " You plays the guitar well! When did you started learning? " I was the start of our conversation. We chatted happily until 9. I got up, " Sorry, got to go first. See you later " I added with a smile.  I left and went back to dorm. " Unnie! Time to wake up! We wont be able to have breakfast if you continue sleeping!" We then had breakfast. I was almost time, me and YoonAh quickly dressed up and put some light make up. I wore a long grey dress while YoonAh wore a crop top with mini skirt. We were all set. We waited for YongHwa and JongHyun who wore T-Shirts and Jeans. We arrived at LuckyWorld Mall. We headed for a Sushi Bar for lunch. We were waiting for our seats when ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N : Hope you like Chaper 9. I've been busy and hope you will understand that I will update less frequently. Do subscibe and Comment! :')
LOVE,
KRIS