WHY?

YongHwa + SeoHyun

SeoHyun's POV:  "OMG SEO JOO HYUN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? " Shouted a voice. I turned around. It was YoonAh. She had been reading my text messages all along. This time, my phone vibrated again.

  Thanks, Seo!Friends~  - SiWon
YoonAh snatched away my phone and replied.
  Whatever. Just cos you are new. Stop messaging me. - 'SeoHyun'

" But YoonAh... How could you message that? It's very hurting!" I said to her.
   Sorry. SiWon. Will explain to you some time.  - SeoHyun
I immeadiately off my phone and stuff it inside my pockets to prevent YoonAh from snatching it again. " Seo!!! " YoonAh scolded. " What? " I asked. " He is not ..." YoonAh's sentence got cut off by the Dinner's Bell. Quickly, I grabbed her hand and headed towards  the canteen, not wanting to be late for dinner. 
YoonAh's POV: After collecting our dinner, I chose 2 seats which was far away from SiWon. The seats was next to ... 
 YongHwa's POV: " Oh. Hi. " I greeted SeoHyun, who was sitting next to me. She greeted back. But after, she just turned her head and chatted with YoonAh. I wanted to talk to her a little but... Never Mind. I began talking to JongHyun. " Hyung ah, lets' watch the new horror movie, ' Haunted ' on Saturday,kay?  It have high ratings. " JongHyun asked me. I nodded my head. " YAY! I'm going to book the tickets later. I'll ask the girls.  YoonAh! Want to watch 'Haunted' SeoHyun, you too! " They just nodded. " I'll book the tickets later. Lets' meet at the hallway infront of our lockers. Text you when i get the timing!" JongHyun said.
SeoHyun's POV: I didnt want to watch that movie. I just don't know how to reject JongHyun and YongHwa. I let it passed. I went on thinking of SiWon. The real reason why YoonAh didnt like him and don't want me to be freinds with him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Finish Chapter 7!!! COMMENT! :) I need opinoins ^^ Subscribe too!
KRIS