The Beginning

YongHwa + SeoHyun

Seohyun's POV: 
   " Let's hurry! Or we are going to be late! " YoonAh chided
   Grabbing my stuffs, I  hurried to the homeroom with YoonAh. The first day of Seoul Arts High School always starts with a period in the homeroom with a short briefing.
  " Okay Class, this is the first day of school. As usual, The class will start with the most inportant lesson of Seoul Arts High School __  Arts. Those Majoring in Art, Level 2, Room 4. Majoring in Instrument, Level 4, Room 12. And those majoring in Vocals, Level 4, Room 2. Those majored in Drama, Level 4, Room2.Last but not least, those majoring in Dance, Level 3, Room 5. Class dissmised! " The Teacher instructed to us. As I majored in vocals and YoonAh majored in dance, we both went into different ways. 

YongHwa's POV :
  As JongHyun left for his major __ Instruments, I left for mine too. The Vocals. I heard from Jonhyun that Year 3  would combine with Year 2 as there are lesser Year 2 majoring in vocals. I wonder what type of classmates would I have. I stepped into the room,feeling excited. I saw HER! HER! That Dazzling, Beautiful girl! Plucking up my courage, I chose a seat, next to her. I looked at her, smiled shyly. But she does not seem to notice me. So what's exactly HER name? Seo... what? That left a HUGE question mark in my head.
SeoHyun's POV :

  Staring into space, I heard some noises from some of my former Year 1 vocal classmates. '' Aww... He's Soooo cute. Such Cute Smile he have! But, who is he? I supposed he's new?'' the Girls in the room chatted. Curiosity aroused and I turned to look who exactly is the CUTE Guy they were talking about. It was him... Jung Yong Hwa form just now. At that moment, Our Eyes MET...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Soooo Sorry that Chapter 2 came in Soooooo Late! Pardon any mistakes! So hows' it?
Curious about what will happen next, Tune in for Chapter 3!
KRIS :D