Getting Closer

YongHwa + SeoHyun

SeoHyun's POV: Days have past quickly. It's already Thursday. I mostly hanged out with YoonAh and... a little with SiWon, I can't help it. He always seems lonely. YoonAh's advice had fallen on my deaf ears. Lately, after school, I'll help SiWon with Maths. YoonAh has been complaining. Finally, school ended on Thursday. SiWon called upon me to help him with Maths. But, this time, YoonAh stopped me and dragged me back to dorm. "Seohyun! Now, believe every word I'm going to say. ChoiSiWn is not a good person. Don't hang out with him! From what I've heard from my cousin, he IS NOT transfered. But he was expelled from an oversea art school. If you continue to hang out with him, it will only bring you harm. Heed my advice! " YoonAh told me off. I looked at her in disbelief. " Seriously Yoon, why do you hate him so much? " I replied and left the dorm. On my way to my locker, I met SiWon. I bowed and greeted him.

SiWon's POV: Ah. It's SeoHyun. "Annyeong. How have you ben? I'm fine but I've got problems with the Maths homework. Do you mind helping me? " I asked her. She noded her head and explained to me patiently.

YongHwa's POV: It's SeoHyun. I'll just go over and talk to her abit. But when I got closer, I saw SiWon. That guy's reputation was bad. Why in the world is she hanging out with HIM?!?! I still got over to them. "Hi Seohyun! Remember our date with YoonAh and JongHyun. JongHyun is gonna text you tomorrow for more details. Don't be late!" I said, trying my best to doubt cheerful. I saw Sohyun nod her head then I left. As I turned my back and walk away, I heard their conversation. SiWon: What date? Is he  your boyfriend? SeoHyun: Oh. It's just...

A/N : Sorry for not updating for these few days. I've been busy lately. Hope you lke this Chapter! Do Subscibe and leave a comment! <3

LOVE, 

KRIS :)