New Guy

YongHwa + SeoHyun

SeoHyun's POV:  Just then, while peering over, I almost fell. But just in time, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around...

SiWon's POV: I grabbed her. She's pretty. Prettier than any of them. Pure and innocent. Fits the description of a new 'her'. It's my only chance now. Talk to her. " Are you alright?" I asked with much concern. She nodded slightly. The  she responded with respect. " Kamsamida! I'm fine and thanks for your concern. I'm Seo Joo Hyun but my friends calls me Seohyun instead. I haven't seen you before, are you new here?"  I answered" Nae. I'm new here. I'm Choi SiWon. I got ... um transfered from another Art School.

SeoHyun's POV : Choi SiWon... He's handsome~~~ Before I could sa anything else, YoonAh cut in " Oh.We got to have our lunch. See you in school then" She grabbed my hand after interrupting coldly.

YongHwa's POV: I stood at the back the line. Watching SeoHyun from afar. She seems pretty close with that guy over there. I got a rival... At this time, my best friend,  asked in mock, " Looking at your crush is it? Which one? YoonAh? SeoHyun? Na Eun who is in front? Or MiSu beside her? " I looked at Jonghyun and rolled my eyes. 

SiWon's POV: SeoHyun sure is pretty. Innocent too . But her friend, has the looks but.... too cold. Maybe I will have classes with her later. Since we are both Year 2s, things are easier.  Now, have lunch and Prepare for History lesson.

YoonAh's POV: "Unnie! He has the same drama major with me, he isn't someone you should get close and hang out with! His history... You got to be aware. Fill in the Information later back at the dorm. I have History,Chemistry then English. You?"  I asked Seohyun. " History, Maths then English. Great  we have 2 classes together~" She replied without caring what I said about SiWon. She's simply too innocent. Hopeless! After having lunch, we headed towards the classroom with our history books tucked under our arms. We stepped into the classroom, but then...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I used phone so no picture. Hope you like this Chapter! Yes, SiWon had a guest appearance here. He will be on  for like 2 or more chapters! Subscibe to me to find outwhat happen next! And of cos SiWon...