Both of Them

YongHwa + SeoHyun

Seohyun's POV:  Seeing that our eyes met, I gave him a small smile, followed  by a nod as a greeting. :) He quite hansome though... Kekeke 
In that moment, a lady steppped into the classroom. '' Good Morning! I'll be your vocal instructer. I am Park SooRa. You can call me Miss SooRa. Okay. I suppose you all know that Year 2 and Year 3 will combine class together. Most of you should know each other from last year. Now, I'm gonna take attendence. For Year 2, Shin NaYoung. Seo JooHyun...."
Hands shot up when names are called...
YongHwa's POV:   Ahhh... So her name is JooHyun.  Sweet name! I thought to myself. I finally got to know her name. '' Next, For Year 3s, Jung YongHwa. You are new right? Hmmm... Transferred student from Arts School from Europe. Do you want to make an introduction? Most people know each other already. '' Miss SooRa said.  I stood up and made a quick introduction '' Annyeonghaseyo. Im Jung YongHwa. I used to study in a Private Arts School in Europe. It was recently I won a Scholarship to any Prestigeous Arts School. Then I chose Seoul Arts School where my HomeTown is. Kamsamida :) ''   I stared into space while Miss SooRa took attendece.
RING!!! It was the end of the first lesson of Vocal. Now it's time for one of the Minors. I was in Intruments and Acting. It was time for Intruments.
SeoHyun's POV:  I stepped into the music room. I minored in Piano and Dance.
The sounds of the door clikcked. I turned around. It was...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: The answer is qiute obvious. Kekeke. I know Chapter 3 took a long time to come out. Sorry! I was busy. Rate, Comment and Subscibe :)
KRIS