Alliance [Part 2]

This is War

The ink glided slowly onto the dotted line as Victoria signed her name. The cheers echoed throughout the main town as the two women shook hands, then waved to the crowd gather below the hotel balcony. BoA's supervisor handed her a microphone and she began to speak proudly, "Hello, my dear citizens, this evening is a great one because our two nations have become allies. Tonight, we shall call our former strangers 'friends' and we shall sit at the same table and feast on the same food. Tonight, my friends, we shall conquer all fears and be victorious!" The sea of people roared below her in approval and loud boom of confetti and fireworks were let off.

Victoria smiled to herself and took the mic from BoA, the TV cameras that were broadcasting not only throughout BoA's nation, but to her's, scanned over and zoomed in on her. "Those of you witnessing this tonight have witnessed history of peace and justice. I am proud to say that this alliance will be the strongest thing known to man. May Energy and Light flow together and overcome all troubles! May we stand up together hand in hand as brother and sister and be strong!" The crowd let out another loud cheer and Victoria smirked, then she continued as the people settled. "From now on, we are unstoppable. We are unforgettable. We are one." The crowd cheered louder than before and BoA smiled widely as she waved to everyone. Victoria followed her lead and waved as well until the cheers of jou turned into screams of terror. The sea of people parted and the leaders were quickly lead inside as a loud shot range through the hotel room. BoA fell to the floor and a pool of blood left her body quickly. She closed her eyes in pain as the gaurds closed the doors quickly. Victoria let out a yelp as she noticed BoA on the floor. Lauren began to cry loudly and the supervisor rushed to BoA's side, checking her pulse. "Call an ambulance," Victoria commanded as she grabbed a towel to clean BoA's wound. The administrators were doing just that.

"She's still alive!" the supervisor called in relief as she began to search for the bullet wound while BoA laid on her stomach. The gaurds lifted her gently to lay her on her stomach and Victoria quickly spotted the wound that had hit her shoulder, she compressed it to stop the immense bleeding and BoA responded by opening her eyes and screeching in pain.

"Make sure the citizens are okay..." she mumbled to the gaurds. They nodded and peered through the curtains of one of the windows.

"The crowd has dispersed, there are no citizens remaining from what we can see, but some may be injured. The hotel seems to be surrounded by the terrorists, what do we do, Leader?" one of the gaurds spoke.

"Vic-ctoria..." she winced in pain. Victoria nodded and motioned for one of the administrators to take her spot as she pulled out her cell phone.

She quickly dialed a number and waited a moment as it rang. "You saw the broadcast? You know where I am... I need troops, now!" There was pause. "I don't know, it looks like a small terrorist attack, they have guns and other home made weapons and they are wearing strange clothing. Send over some troops now and rid of the terrorists!" She sighed in frustration, "Now! BoA is injured and we are surrounded! Send them as fast as you can!" She gritted her teeth, "Okay, bye." Everyone stared at her as she pushed her hair back in anger, "500 troops will be here in about an hour or so. They are also bringing my special team to protect BoA and I further during this crisis."

"Thank... you..." BoA smiled weakly at Victoria.

"You're welcome."

"Leader, are you sure you don't want to call on our troops?" Lauren's bodygaurd questioned sternly.

"No... they aren't ready yet..."

"They as in your troops?" Victoria asked.

Lauren's bodygaurd shook his head as he continued to sooth Lauren from her crying, "They as in the world."

 

 

Author's Note: What an intense, but short chapter. More frequent updates will come but I hope you all enjoy the story so far. ^^