Traitor

This is War

"Remain here. You, you, you, you, come with me!" he called out to the group. He motioned for them to continue down the tunnel.

Those left behind slumped onto the hard floor of the dark tunnel. "They always leave us," an agent sighed in frustration.

"It's because they're the heads of the troops," a younger agent reasoned.

"I don't give a flying who they are," a higher up agent remarked as wiped down his gun. "I signed up to bring peace to this damn world and all I've done is taken orders from a 15-year-old."

"Stop complaining," another agent spoke.

 

The group of 5 men ran through the complicated series of tunnels, then stopped at their subway checkpoint and began to change. The youngest dressed extremely flashy-casual and pulled out his skateboard, then entered the platform of the subway, blending in with the crowd. The second youngest slipped on an athletic workout outfit and put on his headphones, then walked onto the platform. The oldest put on a suit and flipped his backpack into a briefcase and stepped onto the platform. The two left put on stylish outfits, then proceeded onto the platform. They completely fit in with the crowd. The youngest texted the others, Ayo, there's a pretty girl here, but she won't even look at me. What do I do? ㅠㅠ— which means "No messages from the leader and his device is hacked/off. Proceed to the building." The eldest replied with a simple, Talk to her— or "I will be right there." The others texted with simple replies that had no alternate meaning and they made their way to the head government building. The second youngest went in first and went to the receptionist, "Who should I speak to for Educational Issues in my community?"

"Oh, such a cute, young boy wanting to get involved in politics. Unfortunately, the Education Committee doesn't meet today, but they meet tomorrow at 2pm. You may sit in on the meeting," the woman replied.

"Okay. Thank you!" He bowed and exited the building, then stealthily handed the eldest the key he took from the receptionist.

The eldest stepped into the reception area and asked, "Where is the restroom?"

"Just down that hall and to the left," she pointed. He bowed and made his way to the bathroom. He checked for anyone inside, then proceeded in and placed a router to breach the security systems into the light switch after taking off the cover. He, then, flushed the toilet closest to him, washed his hands, and left. He bowed to the receptionist and left the building. Meanwhile, the youngest skated by and took the key from the eldest, then skated to the back entrance, then "tripped" and began to treat a wound in front of the door. The second oldest tapped into the Internet from a coffee shop nearby and placed all security cameras in the government building on loop for five minutes, which allowed the other three to meet up with the youngest and run up the steps through the back door. The men ran up the series of stairs, then through the halls. They stood in front of BoA’s office quickly as they heard her speaking to someone.

The youngest opened the door and BoA’s eyes looked up at him. “Oh, excuse me, I am sorry,” he shyly spoke. “I got lost. Where is the head conference room? My older sister is there.”

BoA smiled and nodded, “You step out, then, go to the right and all the way down.” Her hand slipped under her desk as she pressed a button. The door slammed shut and locked the boy and older man in with her. “And do you really think I am stupid?”

“M-Ma’am, I don’t know what you’re speaking of,” the youngest one stepped back in fear.

“That’s cute,” she continued to smile. “Do you know who this man is?”

“No, ma’am,” he shook his head.

“Really cute, Choi Junhong,” she tilted her head to the side.

He knew he was completely destroyed from there, time to fight. “Well, hello, BoA. Tell me what hell is like, okay?” She rolled her eyes as she stood up. The room shifted an entire ninety degrees and the two men fell against the wall while BoA just walked down the wall she stood on. Junhong and Himchan crawled got up and walked towards her. She held up her hand and the two were lifted up into the air, then threw them against the wall, then she picked them back up and threw them onto the ground beside her.

“Should I keep going?” BoA smirked playfully. The doors opened and two of her agents came in, “Or should you just be tried for treason and terrorism?”

“You’re a horrible leader,” Himchan growled.

“Because I give you a fair trial?” she pouted as the guards lifted up the men. “Go to another country and say that to their leader. Oh! And tell your friends that if they want a fight, they damn well started one when they shot me. Now, have fun in court. Remember, Himchan, I tried to be nice until your friends tried to save you, which was a cute attempt on their part.” The men were dragged out of the room as they gave her a death glare.

 

Joonmyun knocked on BoA’s personal resting quarters. “Come in,” she spoke softly. He brought in a bouquet of flowers as he entered and handed them to her. She smiled weakly, “Hello, Joonmyun.”

“How are you feeling, Leader?” he looked at her with deep concern.

“I am fine. I’m just not supposed to be using my abilities... well, as much as I used earlier,” she nodded. “I just need to rest and relax. Thank you for coming to visit me.”

“You know I would be the first one to visit you, no matter what,” he smiled at her reassuringly as he set up the flowers on the nightstand beside her bed.

“Are you feeling any better? I heard about the set of nightmares,” BoA watched him set up a seat beside her.

“I haven’t had any recently, so now I am just trying to find out how I started getting them,” he nodded, then smiled widely. She stared at the loyal leader of the group of men she had worked so hard to train for years. She felt all of her pride and joy grow even more every time she saw Joonmyun smile. “One of the members suggested that maybe someone is trying to control my mind... I know it sounds stupid, but it seems logical,” he chuckled softly.

“I will look into it, okay? For now, let’s just relax and not speak of this foolish war that is being waged.”

He nodded, “Well, I can see that you are already brightening up. You’ll be fully recovered soon.”

“Thank you, Joonmyun,” she smiled warmly at the man. He chuckled and nodded even more. “Thank you for everything.”

“You’re welcome, BoA.”