Conquer

This is War

He scanned over the several soldiers in front of him. "Report!" he commanded.

"Well, sir, the recent attack resulted in casualties on our side, however, we remain stagnant in our land," the secretary informed.

"Injuries? Any promotions at hand?" he questioned.

"No injuries, however, a few promotions, sir," the secretary answered.

"And is there anymore?"

"No, sir."

"Perfect. Meet in my office in 15 minutes."

"Yes, sir."

"General Seunghyun, show me the prisoners."

"Yes, sir." He was lead to the next room where he was faced with eight men tied up. "These men refuse to tell us anything."

"Leave me to them." Seunghyun exited the room. "Speak your names."

"You can off," one of the men spat at the Leader's feet.

"Well, you little , you're lucky I don't break your ing neck right now," he gritted his teeth and grabbed the prisoner's hand. "However, I don't mind breaking your fingers." He pulled the prisoner's pointer finger back until he heard the noise he wanted, along with the man's scream. "Now are you going to tell me what I want to hear?"

" off!" the prisoner glared, then his other finger was broken. "You ing !"

"Aww, it must hurt. Tell me what I want to hear, or it will get worse," he smirked.

"Kwon Jiyong!" His name echoed through the room and his spine straightened as electricity ran down it.

"Who. The. . Called. My. Name?" he growled.

"You've always been a . You think just changing your name and killing off people will solve all your ing problems, but they won't, you ."

"I'm doing this for my ing people!" he defended himself.

"If you were doing this for your people, then you wouldn't be breaking that man's hand!"

"Shut the up!" he kicked the man in the jaw causing him to spit blood onto the floor. "Enjoy that. You should be ing proud that I kicked you in the ing face."

"W-Why? Because you're too much of a to kill me?"

"I can kill!"

"Prove it!" another prisoner yelled.

"Yeah, you er!" another yelled. He was surrounded by these dirty, bloody men, yet he felt so helpless. He wanted to kill them all, but he needed them in order to win. "You started this war! You hurt your people more than anything!"

"NO! I didn't!"

"Then who the did, Jiyong?"

"Tell us, Jiyong!" one mocked. Jiyong picked up a rock and threw it at one of the prisoners, causing the man to bleed from his eyes and knock out. They all grew silent.

"Tell me... your... mother ing names... now..." Jiyong panted heavily.

"I'm Lee Joon," the one who mocked him surrendered first.

"I'm Kim Dongjun."

"Choi Younghak."

"I am Shim Yejun."

"Park Simon."

"Yong Junhyung."

"Shim Changmin. The man you knocked out is Yoon Doojoon."

"Now we are getting somewhere," Jiyong smirked. "Now, what is your mission?"

~

Jiyong rested back in his seat as he drank a bottle of vodka. "Sir, are you well?" Seunghyun politely questioned.

"Those ing prisoners. They ing said my name," his speech was slurred. "You know no one does that unless they want to get ed up."

"I understand, sir. I shall leave you," Seunghyun left the room and stood outside the door.

Jiyong sighed and continued to drink as he tried to force his mind to not remember.

 

"Jiyong! Come to Appa," his father called.

"Yes, Father!" His small feet shuffled over to his father and he climbed into the man's lap.

"Soon, this will all be yours," his father motioned to the office proudly.

"Father, will I marry a woman like Mother?"

"You can marry whomever you want, Jiyong," he chuckled.

"But Mother is pretty and nice."

His father ruffled his hair, "Yes, she is. Now, son, I am going to give you the key to my special... storage." He pulled out a small gold key and placed it into Jiyong's hands. Jiyong's eyes widened as he admired the key.

"Thank you, Father!"

"You're welcome, Jiyong," he hugged Jiyong tightly and placed him onto the ground. "I love you, Jiyong."

"I love you too, Father," Jiyong smiled.

"Take care of your Umma for me, Jiyong. I'm so proud of you, Jiyong." Jiyong looked up at his father in confusion as his father lead him to a cabinet and opened it. He forced Jiyong into it and motioned for him to keep quiet, then went and sat at his desk. Jiyong watched through the small crack between the doors as his father looked at someone. The noise echoed through the office and his father fell into a pool of his own blood. His eyes looked at Jiyong, then he smiled and closed his eyes. Jiyong was frozen in fear. The shooter walked out and closed the door behind him. Jiyong sprang out from the cabinet as his eyes filled with tears.

"Father, no!" He shook his father. His small hands were covered in blood.

"Jiyong... B-Be strong..." the words echoed through Jiyong's being as he felt his father slipping away. Jiyong pressed the button for immediate assistance as he tried to keep his father alive. His tears streamed down quickly and cleaned his father's bullet wound.

"Father... please..." His father's staff ran in and Jiyong hugged his father just as his father's personal doctor went to work.

As he patched up the last bit of the wound, Jiyong looked at his father's face. "Appa has t-to go n-now... I l-love you, Jiyong... B-Be strong... J-Jiyong..." That was the end. That was the last time anyone called him: Jiyong.

"Sir, what do you want me to do?" the question was directed to Jiyong. Jiyong looked up at his father's assistant, then the bodyguards that were investigating the assassination quietly. He stood up and ran out of the office.

 

"Sir, what do you want me to do?" Jiyong looked up from where he was staring— the faded stain of his father's blood.

"Ah, Secretary," he smiled. "Get Light on the line."

"Yes, sir," she bowed and headed to Jiyong's desk. She quickly entered a number on the tablet phone. As it rang, she left the room.

"What is it?" BoA snapped as she answered the phone.

"BoA is that any way to speak to an old friend," Jiyong smirked.

"What do you want?" she sighed.

"An alliance."

"You've conquered several countries. I don't want to get into that."

"Then what about your little friends that have been conquered by me? And your other friends?" Jiyong began to test her.

"Don't. Do. Anything. To. Them."

"I won't, if you work with me."

"What do you want me to do?" She gave in.

"Take down Energy."

"I can't."

"Why? The treaty? The terrorist?"

"If you sent those—"

"I didn't. Do you seriously trust Victoria?" Jiyong began to frown in worry for his friend.

"Don't question my decisions. Did you start this war?"

"I've been blamed, but it's not me."

"How many have you conquered?"

"Seven countries."

"How many are dead because of you?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? Listen, sweety, I am trying to give you a deal. I'm trying to ensure your safety because I care."

"Did you start this stupid war or not?" BoA restated.

"I did not. I can tell you that."

"Then who the hell started it?"

"Someone from the west and the south, that's all I know," Jiyong confessed.

"Why are you conquering people, then? Shouldn't you be ensuring peace and stability for your people?"

"I was being threatened. All I did was place troops at my borders, then the battles began. We ended up conquering a few countries. That is all, BoA."

"You make it sound as if it is nothing. Millions of people are under your control because of all of this stupid ," BoA snapped.

"Listen, I know Energy is plotting something, whether it be Victoria or her eastern border, there is something going on there and we need to defend ourselves. i am offering my aid to you, Miss Kwon," Jiyong retorted.

"Where did you hear this information from?"

"I have a few terrorists captured."

"Oh, great. Now you are enslaving people," BoA sarcastically applauded.

"I don't need your sarcasm and wouldn't you have captured the man who shot you?"

"Maybe."

"BoA, are you going to take my offer or not?"

"We will discuss it. You must come to me though. I am only going to allow you 4 troops on your side," BoA commanded.

"Fair enough. Your land. Your rules. When?" Jiyong shrugged.

"In 2 days at noon, my office."

"It's a date."

"Shut up."

"Love you too. Bye," Jiyong hung up the phone and rested back into his chair. "I have a meeting with Light in two days. Seunghyun, bring the best three."

"Yes, sir," Seunghyun bowed and exited the room.

"We will make our departure tomorrow in the morning. Get me a plane and make reservations at a nice hotel," Jiyong requested of his secretary. She bowed and exited the room. Jiyong leaned forward and eyed the photo of him and his father and mother. "I'm going to finish this war once and for all, I promise, Father." He looked at an old photo of him, BoA, and a few other friends from high school. "I will protect you, even if you all end up hating me in the end. I will protect you." There was a small tap at the door. "Who is it?"

"An old friend," the familiar voice spoke confidently with a slight smirk.

 

 

Author's Note: And that's Chapter 5. We meet a new set of characters and learn more about this war.

Do you all think I should make a character page so each character has a profile? Tell me what you think.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment on this story, also share it with your friends!