Escape

This is War

The glass continued to deflect the bullets as the hotel room was being shot at. Lauren's bodygaurd's hands covered her ears asa the attack progressed. One of the bodyguards had shut off the power in the room and another blocked all the vents to prevent any "clever" invaders from coming in. BoA sighed loudly and Victoria peeked through the curtains to peer at the terrorists several meters below them; her eyesight, then, traveled upwards and she smirked as a light gray helicopter flew over the hotel. "Energy is here."

The battle below was glorious-- full of hand versus gun combat, knife versus chorline gas combat, and so on. As the terrorist group fell and was dragged into black prison buses, the head general of the army handcuffed and removed the weapons of one man. The man squirmed as the general grabbed him by the hair and lead him into the hotel along with a medical crew. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Victoria opened the door and greeted the general and the medical crew. The medical crew rushed to assist BoA as the general threw the terrorist against a chair, then two bodyguards quickly restrained the man to the chair. Victoria stood in front of him, "My, my, my, aren't you daring?" BoA turned to peek at the man tied up and she gasped. "Do you know him?" The general tore off the man's mask and the bodyguards gasped as well. The man only smirked. "Who is he, BoA?"

"I thought you became a civilian," BoA glared, "you lied..."

"Oh, boo hoo, I lied. Big deal, leader," the man mocked. The general grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head back. "Well, hello there, beautiful," he cockily grinned. The general glared and held up a small knife. "Oh, sassy."

"Shut up," the general commanded and dropped the man's head violently.

BoA stood up and slowly made her way over to the concieted man. The man tossed his head back and laughed, "You're a horrible leader. You control and manipulate your--"

"So help me God, I will break your neck if you speak poorly of our lead--"

BoA held her hand up to interupt the administrator. "You ungrateful child. I hope you--"

"Kill you? Gladly," the man replied bluntly.

"You're sick," BoA grimaced.

"Of your existence," the man chuckled.

"Everyone, please, step out of the room," BoA commanded, looking over her shoulder at the other occupants of the room.

"But, leader, he--"

"Is harmless. Now, please, leave," BoA sternly demanded. They nodded and did as she said. BoA stepped towards the man and glared darkly at him. A growing darkness began to surround them until the only light was radiating mainly off of BoA.

"Oh, my! Leader, you have changed."

"Thank you. I realized after you left that being a pacifist would not help me control Light well," BoA looked over at the man as her irises slowly turned white.

"So, you got Light powers," the man paused to collect his thoughts, "WAIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO--"

"Baekhyun?" BoA smirked. "What do you think happened?" She quickly formed a small stream of light with her fingertips, then grasped it as it formed into a bright, small dagger.

"You ."

"That's mean," she frowned.

"You killed--"

BoA tossed her head back in laughter and laughed, "No! He trained me, you fool!"

"You psycho--"

"I'm psycho? Who planned a terrorist attack against Light and Energy?" she smirked once more as she lifted his chin with the tip of the dagger.

The man clenched his jaw as his tough exterior had just been broken, "You cannot be allies with Energy..."

BoA stepped back and let go of the dagger that just became apart of the darkness. She walked over to the bed that was across from the man and took a seat. She looked down as she began to speak, "I know, but Lauren..."

The man looked at her with warmth, as if the two had been friends for a lifetime, "I know you're trying to keep her safe, but Victoria'll turn on you--"

"Like how you me?"

"I had my--"

"Statistics? Hunches? What excuse do you have for me now?" she rolled her eyes and when she looked back at the man, her eyes were completely white and glowing brightly.

"BoA, it isn't like that, okay?" the man quickly tried to defend himself.

"Then what is it? What did you leave?" A hint of darkness grew out at the corner of her left eye.

"I showed you the letters, I showed you the photos of the weapons pointed at us, I showed you it all. She was planning on destroying us. I made the first move and took the spot she would have tricked the others into. She would have destroyed the others in a snap. She would have killed more than just all of Light. I did this for Light," he pleaded.

BoA's hand came back, then whipped forward and made contact with the man's face. The man and his chair fell to the floor as he woke up from the hellish nightmare. He looked around the room as the other members of his team were quietly lounging around. Baekhyun, a gentle man with smooth brown hair, looked over at him with concern, "Something wrong, leader?"

"No, no, I just had a bad dream. How did the treaty signing go?" he asked as he looked over at the blank television.

"It went really well," Baekhyun smiled widely. "Leader BoA will be back soon to check on us." Jongin, a boy with a stylish haircut, walked in without a t-shirt and a damp towel rest on his shoulders, "Jongin-ah."

"Uh?" he looked over at Baekhyun.

"You better get some clothes on; Leader BoA will be visiting us soon," Baekhyun warned kindly. Jongin rolled his eyes a bit and went to his dresser to grab a top. "So, leader, what was your dream about?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"But, leader--"

"Baekhyun, leave Joonmyun be," a tall man in with dark sunglasses commanded. All the men stood up in attention as the man stepped inside the room. The man smiled as he looked at all of the members. "You all have progressed greatly. Leader BoA will be pleased. Joonmyun, may I have a word?" He dismissed the others with a small wave of his hand. Joonmyun stepped to the side as the man began to speak. "These bad dreams you have been experiencing may be associated with training for a long period of time and straining yourself in training. I recommend you take a break for a while before you are healthy to train once more."

Joonmyun bowed, "Yes, Teacher Jung."

"Leader BoA will be in this very room in a few minutes. Make sure your men are ready." Joonmyun nodded and bowed as Yunho made his exit.

Joonmyun clapped his hands to get the men to stand at attention; they eyed him intensely as they stood ready for his command. "Freshen this place up before Leader BoA makes her entrance." They bowed and quickly ran in different directions as they began to clean. Kyungsoo, a wide-eyed young boy, perked up as he felt the vibration of the sounds of a woman's heels hitting finely polished flooring. "Kyungsoo, is she inside?" He nodded. "Hurry up, men." The men quickened their cleaning, then stood in attention just as BoA stepped into the door way.

"Well, this is quite the hello, boys." They bowed. "Your lounge is beautiful and you are all looking well." She began to walk to each boy and examined them quickly. "My, aren't you all getting so handsome?" she smiled widely as she took her spot in the center of the room. The men still remained until BoA swiftly rose her hand for them to take a seat. "Now, boys, we need to talk."

 

Author's Note: I know I haven't updated in a while and this chapter may not be good. I will post more over this long weekend, but let me know what you think so far of the fic?