Blueprints

This is War

"What the !" Jiyong slammed his hand onto the desk and shot a glare to his two bodygaurds.

"Sir, we are sorry, but--" one spoke softly as his eyes were glued to the floor.

"If you were both so ing sorry, we wouldn't be in this ing issue now would we?!" Jiyong screamed.

"Sir, we--"

"You both ed up, that's what you did! I asked for one simple, ing task and you can't do right!" The entire room froze as Jiyong stomped his foot. The two gaurds were ice statues that had guilt and fear still oozing out of them. Jiyong sighed as he got up and tapped on the two men, then the floor to thaw it out quickly. "Look you two, all I asked for was some information on Energy, on Victoria, and you can't do that right. Explain to me how you messed it up please."

"W-Well, sir, um... the West side of Energy is perfectly fine... it's just when we got to the East..." one heistantly spoke.

"We got shot at out of no where."

"Well, nice way to it all up. Get out," Jiyong quietly demanded. He rested his head on his desk as he groaned in frustration. "I know Victoria is planning something. I ing know it." His eyes trailed over to an old photo of himself and BoA. "I will protect you no matter what." He picked up a packet of papers and stormed out of his office leaving an icy trail behind him.

 

"Leader, we rid of the intruders."

"Good," a dark smirk trailed across her maroon lips. "Proceed with the plan." The guards bowed as they exited her office.

"Miss, I thought you and BoA were allies now," her meek secretary spoke.

"What did I tell you about minding your business, Jino?" she snapped at the young male.

"I apologize, Miss. I will not speak out of line again," Jino bowed and bit his lip.

"Send the troops into the south of Light and get Taeyeon on the line," she demanded. He bowed and left her office swiftly. She sat back in her luxurious seat, then fixed her hair using the reflection of her handhelf mirror. "Oh, Victoria, aren't you diabloical?" she smiled at her reflection. Her tablet began to ring and she tapped it quickly to answer the call. "Taeyeon! I need your assistance! It's urgent!"

Taeyeon looked at Victoria in shock through the video call, "What is it?"

"I need your forces to help me in attacking Jiyoung," she pleaded. "He entered my Eastern border and killed hundreds! I need reinforcements immediately." Taeyeon was wary of joining an unnecessary war and putting millions at stake, even though her and Victoria were allies. "Please, Taeyeon!"

"I have to discuss this with my council. You know that Hope is neutral at the moment. We do not wish to fight," Taeyeon reasoned. "I will try my best to come up with a solution and I do apologize now, Victoria." Victoria abruptly ended the call and made a note on a sheet of paper, Hope is next.

 

Taeyeon stared at the black screen and let out a stressed groan. Victoria... If only you would listen. She began to sketch out her plans for Hope to keep their stance of neutrality. The stress was knawing at every fiber of her being and the paper began to run dark with scratches, eraser marks, and circles. She didn't know where it began nor where she left of anymore. Her pencil tapped on the paper a few times as heels tapped down the hall. Tiffany pushed open the doors to the meeting room and she slammed a folder onto the table. The group of officials looked up at her in shock of her sudden entrance. "What is this? Do you think this is acceptable?" she pointed to the folder that had stopped in a mess in the middle of the large table. "We are neutral. We are not attacking, so why the hell would we even consider signing a weapons agreement? I want you to burn it now! Never, ever, give me such atrocities again!"

The officials froze and looked down at the folder that had a foreign title to them, "Madam Tiffany, we can assure you that we wouldn't just give it to you as such unless we read it." Tiffany bit her lip in frustration and opened the folder. The papers flew open as Yuri sat in her office going through the documents. She was puzzled by the code that had manage to slip through their national systems. The secret code that was one language and then another within another. There was a spy, either in Hope or a neighboring nation, but she knew a state of emergency was needed... immediately. She sounded the silent alarm and waited for the gaurds to come into her office.

 

"Hope is on the line for you, Sir," the Head of Security informed the gentleman petting the small puppy. 

"It must be urgent," he stands up, while holding the kitten and takes the phone. "Hello...?"

"Yes, this is Kwon Yuri of Hope's security department."

"Ah, Yuri! How are you?"

"I'm not so well as I have some... rather disturbing news, Sir," she coldly warned.

"Well, lay it on me. I can take anything," he chuckled.

"We recieved a message through our main national system of communications. It may be targeted at you or at us, but it is a threat that puts millions at stake. This is a courtesy call to warn you of the message because I don't know if you have anyone working on it. We found it while doing a system check due to a recent hack," the seriousness in her voice made the smile on the man's face disappeared and he clutched the puppy closely.

"What... is this message?" he motioned for his Head of Security to take notes. The Head quickly moved and stared at the puppy lover intently as he waited for Yuri's haunting words.

"You're. Next."

"I guess everything is about to change," a third voice came in and the phone line went completely dead.