CHAPTER 2 :WE ARE FRIENDS RIGHT?

My Innocent Boy

 

 

mir pov:

As fast as lee jira holds my hand and starts to ask to many questions at the time , she stopped at her spot

For a while .

(mir… your cold) she says

Then she touch my cheeks with her warm hands gently .

(your not only cold , your freezing ) she says .

She holds my hand and start walking .

(you need to come with me , I will take care of you for now , wait , where am I taking him , to my house ?) she wondered as she stop walking .

She turns at me confused then :

(but I cant let you stay here all by your self cant I ?)

She try to convinces her self that its ok .

And so we continued the way to her house .

In the end of it , we finally got to our target .

(listen, now you have to sneak carefully to my room , don’t make any noise and just be quite ok? I will meet you right there ) she whispered  .

Then she went off and before she got throw that door she turns fast at me as if she forgot some thing ,

(my room is the first one near the big tree in the second floor, try to jump there super guy ok )

She explained to me .

I looked around me wondering then start walking towards their backyard  , luckily I found the tree at the right side of the house , I looked up at the window, you can say it wasn’t that high for me , so I pull all my powers and jumped at once high to the edge then gently got in.

 

I can tell that its her room from all the pinky things in the room , suddenly lee jira has got in, closed the door behind her with the lock and turned around to take her breaths , she looked at me confusedly with no point her mind about what to do , nether am  I .

 

(I see it was an easy deal for you to jump huh?) she asked .

(will yeah it was nothing) I said rubbing the back of my nick .

(ummm, can you stay quite for  a few seconds ?) she asked worriedly .

(umm yes sure ) I reply .

(ok, be right back ) she says then went off quickly .

 

I start wondering at her room taking a few steps around , till I reached her bed .

I took a seat trying to make my self comfortable , then I saw something like a book with picture on it.

I hold it and start wondering in it . for some reason I couldn’t realize anything like I was seeing these stuff for the first time in my life , I looked around me and pearly knew what are these around me , I just can remember a few things , I try to remember something about me but nothing comes in my mind , no memories, no info, nothing .

 

All I can remember that I was in a mission to save the norvin and take it power with me , but what is norvin? And who does have it .

 

I was asking my self to many things when jira have come back in  and this time holding things in her arms , then:

(ahh)she sighs .

then looked at me and said:

(what are you doing mir?) 

(nothing just lookng at the pictures , thats all) i answers 

she smiles and walks towards me.

(looking you say huh?) 

then she turned the book im holding upside down and says while her smile gets wider :

(now you can see the pictures ) 

i felt a lot of stupid about my self and i looked down .

(it seems there is alot of things you need to learn mir, just dont worry , i will be with you , i will  teach you every thing , cause we are friends arent  we ?) she cheered me up .