CHAPTER 5: THE DIVA

My Innocent Boy

Back to the class, every one was in miss and the class was up side down when lee jira and mir got in .

(welcome to class) she welcomes .

(pretty rough huh ) he smiles .

(but you’ll get used to it, pretty soon )

Suddenly a girl interrupt their little chat yelling.

(where have you been, I’v looked every where for you , you know how much is it now? Huh?)

(mianeh, its just I haven’t noticed the time ) lee jira explained .

(you always say that, you do it again and consider your self dead ) she pocks lee jira for head as she warns her .

(okay, sorry ) .

Then , the girl noticed mir standing at lee jira’s side.

(ohh~ who’s this ?) she asked.

(umm , he’s my cousin, mir ) she introduced mir to her.

(really? You never told me you had a cousin this age) she gave her a suspicious gaze .

(still, I’m lee Cho hee, jira’s best friend since for ever, nice to meet you mir) cho hee introduced her self right as she offer’s her hand in a shake .

(n-nice to meet you too) he smile’s .

(will, are you new here in town?) cho hee asks.

(yeah…. ) she answers .

(he’s a new student here as will, but don’t worry about him,

He’ll fit in fast , right mir?) she modify the subject .

(yes) mir node’s.

A seconds later the history teacher got in and the class starts.

Mir’s pov:

When the three of us were talking, a headiest old man got in the class, he was a lot like a mummy came back to life to eat our brains, then every one got their brain back and sit down like angels, so we did the same , I took my seat right beside lee jira , and as she said “the class starts mir” , any ways, after a little while, I felt like this man words is so boring  that it makes me want to sleep, he looked like an old hag talking nonsense, all what I heard him say was “blablablab” .

I almost close my eyes for a while right when I decided to stretch a little bit to get active ’cause I felt lazy .

(what are you doing young man ?) the teacher asks .

I looked at him then looked around me to know for who was he talking.

I soon realized it was me, I innocently and a little bit foolishly pointed at my self.

(me!) I whispered .

(yeah you, who else) he yells.

(what!) I asks .

(I said what are you doing stretching like that)

(will as you said I stretched, cant you see) I explained .

As fast as I said that I heard the student from behind was making some noise as if they were cheering.

(wooo)

(you think that’s funny young guy) the teacher asks with an angry tone.

(nop) I nodded my head with a smile .

(then what do you call what you did?)

(will, I just felt so much bored and I couldn’t take it any more, you was talking about things we barely understand ,

I really cant get a word your saying, it feels like you taking about ….. boring history) I explained how I felt about what you call it class.

The cheer gets even louder .

(because its history , and about history, how about if I teach you a lesson that it will become a great history for you young man?) he tight his fist and seemed more unhappy to me.

(actually I wouldn’t understand it if you gave it to me now without learning more about this history, and it will be harder for me to understand you anymore) I explained .

(stop playing around ) he yells.

(but I’m not) I says honestly while blinking my eyes innocently .

(professor, please forgive him, he really didn’t mean that or anything he said, he’s just new) lee jira cut the conversion between me and him .

(ohh really? But he’s off his limits)

(I know, mianeh , he wont do it again) she apologizes .

Then she looked at me and nodded her head wanting me to apologize as will.

(mianeh sir, I wont do it again)

(apology accepted, you do it one more time and your out ,understood ?)

(yeeh) I agree .

(now, shall we continue….) and he goes on talking.

I felt that I want to kick his and choke him till death,

But lee jira wont be happy, plus she told me to stay out trouble.

And so the class took so much time and if he don’t stop I will sleep for sure.

So I took a look at my left side looking at the other students.

Suddenly , I noticed a girl was looking towards me, then she wave’s gently, I looked behind me and every side around me but there was no one else, I look back at her pointing at my self , she nod’s back with a smile upon her lips.

She looked nice and friendly which make’s me wave back at her delightedly .

Then she looked back at that ugly history worm

So do I .

Finally, the class ends, I feel like I’m free to breath again,

I turn at lee jira to ask her about that girl when she went stormy at me:

(what were you thinking about talking like that to the teacher mir!)

(I didn’t know that we cant do that and I explained everything to him just as he asked , he just got it the wrong way , its his fault)

I tried to tell her my point.

She looked at me then smiled.

(you’re so…. Innocent, I know you didn’t mean but don’t do it ever again)

(mianeh ) I apologize.

(its ok) she reply’s.

Then her smile gets more wider.

(you know you was cool doing that, I never thought that you could ever do such a thing mir, you surprised me ) she admits.

(oh yeah, hehe….thanks) I smiles back.

(umm, can I ask you??)I asks.

(sure yeah) she nod’s.

(umm, that girl over there, do you know here?) I asks as I point at her.

(her!!, will she’s the last person on earth you should think a bout being her friend )she says.

(wae??)

(because she the most arrogantly girl in the school, she the diva queen that always get what she want wither you like it or not)

(d-diva!!) I repeat’s Shockley.

(that girl destroyed many of other girls life, she’s like a bad nightmare that if you have it you will never wake up, she’s…an attract machine that bring the boys to her with I clap of her hand , she’s a vain with the best knack to molest all the guys around her, or any guy she want  just for fun, she’s……..) she grieves in her words.

At this moment I felt that something hurts her when she talk about that girl, I felt that there’s a wound in her hart and a bad memories that she try to forget, the same feeling she felt I had it once, and this pain I simply felt before but cant really remember where.

(its okay, I believe you, but if she was a nightmare then one day you will have to cut it off, nightmares are only nightmares lee jira) the words came out from me all in sudden.

She look at me then smile sweetly back .

(thank you mir, just thank you)

(and  dont you ever think about falling for her you hear me !) she adds .

(araso) says.

 I look at that girl one more time and didn’t know that she’s that type of girls, they’re so…..evil

THE END OF MIR'S POV.