CHAPTER 4 : NEW START

My Innocent Boy

a few hours later , mir couldn’t sleep even though he was so exhausted , all night he was trying to remember something about  him self  , but with no use , however the night ends and a new day has started .

then the alarm starts to ring.

(ohh- ok,ok I’m up ) lee jira murmured

Then she slowly pulled her self up at the below and gently rubbed her eyes.

(ahhhh, it have to be ear….) she was saying when she looked at the clock .

(darn it!!!!, I’m late) she shouts .

It was already 7:24 am which means she’s late for school.

Get up fast like a freak and got to the bathroom to prepare her self , a few seconds later she get out and walked to her closet to take out her uniform when she remembered that mir was sleeping .

(oh I totally for got, mir come on , get up fast ) she yelled .

(what !!!) mir freaks .

(we’re gonna be late , now go fix your out look fast) she pulled mir up and pushed him into the bathroom .

(but…) mir was interrupted by her.

(no time to ask , go) she closed the door at him.

Mir stopped for a minuet with no idea about what he should do .

He opens the door slowly and pointed his finger to say something .

(your still here, ohh right, take this and get dressed up fast ) she got fast towards him handling him some cloth .

(they’re for my brother but its ok) she says.

(but…) he wants to say when she interrupts him again putting her hand on his mouth .

(jira , get up or you’ll be late, again dear) her mother says trying to open the door .

(I’m up , just a minuet mom) she yells .

(good, come down fast araso)

(ok) she says .

(now go and prepare your self ) she murmurs to mir and pushed him into the bathroom .

Later, mir wore what lee jira gave him and got out, lee jira was brushing her hair , she looks at mir and walk towards him .

Then she brush mir hair gently .

(haven’t I told you to fix your out look?)

(w-will)

(good, now your much better ) she says with a smile upon her face .

(now wear these boots, a little girly bit no one will notice ) she lefts the boots then handles them to mir.

(thanks) mir says.

Then she grabs her school bag , looks at the mirror then turned to mir and pushed him towards the window .

(now you get down without any noise and wait me beside the door, got it, I shall meet you down there)she explained .

(araso ) mir nodded .

(ok)

Then she walks towards the door and got down stairs.

Then she walk slowly towards the entries door, almost touch the handle when suddenly.

(lee jira, what do you think your going?) her mother says.

(umm, to school )

( I know dear, but I made you breakfast ) her mom offers .

(will, I will be late mom, thanks but I’m not hungry  love ya )lee jira says as she run out so fast .

 she sighs as fast as she got released from her mother claws .

(lets go) she cheered up.

She holds mir arm and start walking heading to the school, in their way they talked about how should mir act and do to avoid anything will risk his life.

When they arrived to school lee jira done what ever it takes to sign mir in with her as she talked to the principle .

A few minuets later, mir and lee jira walks out side the principle room .

(huh, that was easy more than I actually thought, so mir, congratulations …. You’re officially a student in this school, will done) she says happily.

(oh yeah, will done, I haven’t done any thing yet) he says rubbing the back of his hair.

(but komowo any way, I would be lost with out you by now) mir says.

(it was nothing, now lets go to class before it starts) she offered.

And they walked together heading to the class.

 

  

 

 

HI EVERY ONE ^-^ 

ITS MY AGAIN -DYALA

SORRY FOR MAKING THE STORY BORING BUT I PROMIS YOU IT WILL GET SO MUCH FUN AND SO MUCH ADVENTURE MORE THAN THIS

 ALL THE BEGINING START BORING THEN SIMPLY YOU DONT KNOW HOW YOU LOVE IT .

JUST I WISH FOR YOU A NICE DAY AND PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WANT ME TO DO OR YOU DONT LIKE 

KOMOWO ALL.