CHAPTER 3: BIG DAY IS WAITING

My Innocent Boy

 

 

 

 

Mir pov:
After lee ji ra cheered me up, she offered some cloth to me


(here, take this, go change your dirty cloth with these , they will warm you up) she explained to me.

(oh , umm, ok ) I says.
Then I took the cloth, don’t know what to do .
(hehe, your defiantly not going to change here will you ?) she asked .
Then she hold my hands and guide me to the bath room .
(no go in and finish your business ok) she says while pushing me in and fast closed the door .
  
I looked around me and again I was wondering at the place,
And so I finished wearing these new staff then walked towards the mirror and looked at my self .
I almost couldn’t remember how do I look

 

A flash of memory :
As it rain heavily a young kid run fast in the rain while his tears drop off his eyes , he was running and running into no where between the large green trees, he keeps running away as if there was a beast chasing him , in the end , his feet stops on a big edge which shows the whole town in there, he fall down into his knees and cry out hard.
(why!!!, why me!!!, I cant do it anymore , I cant , just get out of me, I don’t need you any more , get out)
He cry harder .


Suddenly a guy appears from his back with his long black hair cover the half of his face .

(you can not give up like this nor running away like this ) the man says.
( but I cant do it any more, I’m sicken tired of being the beast of this town ) the kid says .
The he  stands on his feet facing the big man .
(now take it back , I don’t want it , I never asked for it tough ) he shout.
(but we cant , its already part of you, part of your soul now ….) he says mysteriously
(shut up …) he cry.
(watch your words kid) the man warn him .
The kid turns around to the edge while taking a few steps closer.
(what are you doing?) the man says .
(if you don’t want to take it , then I will be the one to end it) the kid says .
Then he closed his eyes as his feet slip down the edge with no fear .
(MIR!!!!!!!!)
The end of the flash .


The end of mir pov.

Mir opens his eyes fast trying to take his heavy breaths as if what he saw was real .

Then he looked at him self into the mirror with a terrify look as his tear drop down his innocent eyes .

(a beast?, me?) he murmured .

Then he wash his face gently and tried to calm down .

Then he opens the door and walk out of the bath room .

He looks around but cant find lee jira around .

He felt lonely and empty while he sits down at the floor .

 

Suddenly lee jira got in fast .

(sorry for keeping you waiting ) she apologize .

(its okay ) mir nodded .

(I brought you something to eat so you can get some energy) she offered the food she brought to me .

(thank you lee jira ) he says .

(welcome) she smiles.

Then she sit down at the couch watching mir eating.

(how do you feel now, hope your much better ) she asks.

(w-will yeah I’m fine ) he answers .

(good to hear that , ummm, can you please tell me every thing about you since we are here ?) she wondered

(will, as a start , I don’t remember any thing , all what I know that I am in a mission and I need to finish it fast) he explained .

(you cant remember anything at all? That could be a problem to you, okay can you tell me what happened back in the forest ?)

 

(that’s, my powers, something I can use which comes from my body ) mir says.

(powers!) she shocked

(I find it difficult to get that but what you’ve done was enough to prove it , listen to me mir, don’t you ever use these powers in public )

(why not?)

(because you’ll be the odd one around , besides its not normal to see human with such a thing, if any one finds out about your magic they will take you and do some experiments one you as if you are a rat for their experiments and you may die ) lee jira warned mir.

Mir almost be shocked of what he have heard, he was blinking slowly like an innocent cat .

(die?) he cleared his throat .

(yup, so you need to be careful and stick with me ok)

(yes mam) he nodded

(hehe, good , now eat fast so we can go to sleep now , tomorrow will be a big day for you , you will meat new people , new places , new world so get ready ) lee jira says.

( okay )