CHAPTER 1 : A BOY SLEEPING IN A SHOOTING STAR

My Innocent Boy

      As the day end’s, the moon rise making the perfect moonbeam to a girl to walk right to her future as the time go by, she walks with confident alone in the park trying to get back to her house .

A soft breeze curses her hair gently, she look at the black- painted sky as the stars glow’s.

(ahh~ exactly as I love it) she took a deep breath cheerfully .

(hmm, why I just got the feeling that something will surprise me, hehe~lets hope it’s a good thing ) she wonder’s .

Suddenly, the electricity of the whole town shut down for a while.

The girl stops at her spot and looked  around as every light in the park start to turn off one by one.

(what, no don’t …) she says .

Then it gets dark with no light less the moonbeam .

(shut…off ) she spell the words separated as her voice turn low .

She looks up at the sky to notice a sparkling  thing comes closer to the ground .

(ohh, what’s that?, it must be a shooting star ) she says happily as she clap her hand’s together .

But that wasn’t any normal shooting star, by the look of it you can tell it was coming closer and closer with

A strange atmosphere  about it.

Then, this shooting star fall some where near by the park which make the girl shock .

(d-d-did it just fall?, no it cant be, but wait, its is ,it fell down here, ohh what should I do?) she was thinking deeply.

(ohh, got it, I will take a closer look  then go home) she made up her mind and take a few steps further .

Then she stops.

(but its dark and I barely can see, ohh I should see it tomorrow, it will be much better) she change her mind turning back and taking a few steps further .

Again, she stops.

(what could happen, its only a quick look that’s all) she start running towards the woods bravely before she totally change up her mind .

Back in the woods, the girl walks in the dark deep woods with no certain place to go , the girl gets tired of walking.

(aigoo, how far do I have to walk, where did it go?) she moan’s .

(it have to be here somewheaaaaaaaaaaa!) she scream right after her foot slip down .

She was falling down , more like rolling on the ground between the harmful weeds and the thorny plants .

At the end of the way, she finally stops .

The girl’s pov :

After that painful slip that I’v been through  , I finally land’s on I flat  place.

(aaishh, it hurts, ahhh) I yells.

At that moment I realized that I harmed my self badly specially my leg .

(damn it, its all because of that stupid star that I even don’t know where it is now) I complains .

Suddenly, something g was gleaming not far from me , I slowly rise my head forward hopping it wont be a beast or a rarely monster but no, it was finally that star that I went through everything to see it. 

It was …. Magnificent, even the words cant be enough to describe it, my legs stand up automatically then start walking towards that big gleaming thing .

)it’s, real) I impressed as I walk close enough to it.

For real, it looked a lot like a crystal than a piece of old rock to me,

I noticed something in that crystal which I have never seen before,

It seemed like some one was sleeping there or something .

(wow! It’s really the first time I knew that shooting stars have humans sleeping in them , how wired ) I  wondered foolishly while my  eyes get wider with a spark in them .

Then, I  slowly takes a few steps even closer and touch with my warm hands the cold crystal and my  eyes gazing at it .

(its…..a person, but why would any body go in a thing like this?, what if he’s alive?, what if…..he was an alien !!) I says suspiciously .

A seconds later, I try to walk away with my hands off that crystal but wait a sec, my hands were stuck.

(ohh~) I attempt to get free.

I tried and tried to get free but no use.

(what!! Let me go ) I yells.

Suddenly a flash of light cover’s the place, I couldn’t stand a chance against this light and I close my eyes tightly.

(what is this, ahhh~)

After a while, I felt that I can move again , I simply fall apart trying to breath, my heart beats fast as it will explode.

I open my eyes slowly to find the crystal is no more exist  instead of that I saw a boy laying on his back.

(o-oh my gosh, I-it’s a boy) I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I gathered my strength and walked towards him with my heavy breath’s.

I get down by his side, when I get close enough to him:

(I-is he ….alive ) I asks .

Then I poke his cheek as I look suspiciously at him.

(he’s pretty normal, at lest he’s not an alien right, will, he’s cute)

Right after I said that he opens his eyes.

What do you expect from some one standing next to a guy who look more died than a live to do when he wake like this huh?

I simply wanted to scream and run but didn’t have the strength for it, I just fall apart again beside him .

My whole body was shaking with a fear surrounding me .

Then, he get up slowly and touch his for head as if he’s trying to remember something, I keep gazing at him and almost  faint .

He turns his head to give a look at me, will he seemed innocent and harmless.

(where…. Are we?) he asks.

(umm, here ) I answers .

Like how stupid I was , here , we are here , man I’m a joke.

(umm, who are you?) he asks .

(I’m lee jira) I says.

He grin at me then:

(I’m bang cheol yung, call me mir) he smiles .

(o-ok mir) I confusedly replied .

(lee jira ?) he calls.

(di?)

(what happened to me?) he innocently asks.

Will, what should I tell him, that he’s partly shooting star?.

I stand up and give my back to mir with taking a few steps forward trying to understand everything happened so I can be able to tell him.

After making up my mind and get that it doesn’t make any of the life theory’s but still, I knew that I should tell him the truth cause he need to know what really happened .

So, I turns around to find mir is standing right behind me only a few inch’s separate between me and him.

My poor hart was beating even faster just by seeing him close, cause I barely knew him.

Then, he hold my hand and looked at them.

(you’re…..bleeding) she calmly says .

Bleed? Who? Me? Like really? I think I was a little bit busy with everything happened around to notice this wound , and actually, I was bleeding .

(I …) I confusedly murmur’s .

Suddenly, mir hand’s were making a bright flash of light that makes me in a shock possession .

A while later , the light was gone, mir smile’s gently at me .

(you’re okay now , no more bleeding ) he says with a calm tone .

I look’s at my hand , and for real there was no blood, no wounds, nothing, I think I’m going crazy this time, is this a dream or what ?

(h-h-how d-did you do it ? huh? Tell me? ) I was asking hopping to get the right answers for all of this.

The end of lee jira’s pov. 

 

 

 

 

 

hi every one

its me dyala 

hope you'll enjoy my story and i promise you it  will become more cooler and the best parts will come soon .

please support me cause i will truly need you.

love you all ^y^