Pretty Woman Chapter 9

Pretty Woman

Amber POV

 

“For the Groom, follow me. I, Amber Joseph Liu

“I, Amber Joseph Liu”

“Take you, Jung Soo Jung”

“Take you, Jung Soo Jung”

“To be my wife”

“To be my wife”

“to be true to you in good times and in bad times”

“to be true to you in good times and in bad times”

in sickness and in health”

“in sickness and in health”

“I will love you and honor you all the days of my life”

“I will love you and honor you all the days of my life”

 

“Now, for the Bride, follow me. I, Jung Soo Jung”

“I, Jung Soo Jung”

“Take you, Amber Joseph Liu”

“Take you, Amber Joseph Liu”

“To be my husband”

“To be my husband”

“to be true to you in good times and in bad times”

“to be true to you in good times and in bad times”

“in sickness and in health”

“in sickness and in health”

“I will love you and honor you all the days of my life”

“I will love you and honor you all the days of my life”

“Now, Amber Joseph Liu, and Jung Soo Jung, you are husband and wife. And for the Groom, you may kiss your bride”

I stared at her, she looked so nervous, and so did I. ‘The Goddess in front of me is my wife now’, I said in my mind. I leaned my head toward her, I could see her closing her eyes. Being a Groom was so amazing for me, I couldn’t even explain about the feeling, happy, nervous, and excited were mixed in my heart.

Finally I could feel her lips on mine, it felt so right, it was soft and sweet. Even though I had kissed her before, but it felt different. Just like a Prince kisses his Princess, I could feel the happiness when I kissed her. We broke the kiss then and every one clapped.

I raised my left hand, and Soo Jung hooked her right hand into it. I smiled at her, she looked so shy, she was so pretty. The confetti was held royally. I saw my Grandfather was smiling even just a little, Vic unnie was so happy and having tears on her cheeks, and I saw Soo Jung’s bestfriend was having tears too, she looked really happy,.

‘I was about to die when I saw uncle Jeremy here, but Thank God, finally everything is going fine now’, I looked at Soo Jung again, “thank you for being my wife, My Goddess”, I whispered to her. Afterwards I saw her face was turning red then.

 

 

***

 

 

After the wedding celebration, we headed to airport to go to our honey moon trip, Vic unnie and uncle Song accompanied us to the airport. Since I’m the CEO of Liu Enterprise, I didn’t have so much time, so I decided to go to our honey moon trip on the same day with our wedding celebration.

“Hey stupid Hubby”, Soo Jung whispered to me, we were walking hand in hand and seemed so chummy but still she called me ‘stupid’.

“Hm?”, I responded.

“Where are we up to?”

“Um………we’re going to another country”

“… I know but to where?”

“Umm…… to a tropical country”

“Aissshhh…”, she slapped my arm, “why can’t you say the name of the country?”

“It’s a secret Soo Jung”, I just smiled to her.

“Aiiishhh…”

“Hey you two”, it was Vic unnie, “the plane was about to depart. And Amber, listen, you have only four days, okay?”

“Okay, Nuna”, I answered, I always called her ‘Nuna’ in public.

“And for Miss Soo Jung”, it was Mr. Song, “after the honey moon trip, you’ll have a tutor to teach you a lot of lessons”, he said with smile, I saw Soo Jung gulped, “don’t worry Young Miss, people who play card and chess are smart, right?”

Mr. Song’s words made Soo Jung smiled, “I hope so”, she said.

“The Passengers of flight 17 for Bali will be depart from track 16, please prepare for the gate”

“That’s our flight. Vic Nuna, uncle Song, thank you for accompanying us. We gotta go now”, I said then I hugged them.

“W…what?? Bali??”, I heard Soo Jung whispered to herself.

“Enjoy your honey moon, okay?”, Uncle Song said, he tapped my shoulder.

“Take care of your wife, okay?”, Vic unnie reminded me with smile.

“Of course, My nuna”

 

***

 

 

Krystal POV

 

“Bali… I know! I need swimsuit. Amber, can you buy me a swimsuit there?”

I saw Amber’s eyes were closed already, “AMBER!”, I shook her body.

“Mmmmhh”, she mumbled.

“I need a swimsuit to…”

“I've bought some”, she mumbled again.

“Yay! Hey Amber, what do you know about Food in Bali?”, I asked her and I saw her eyes were closed again, “Hey Amber wake up!”

“Mmmm…”, she just mumbled but didn’t open her eyes.

“Aiiisshh… sleepy head! Hufh… I’d better look at the Bali map guide and list some favorite place to visit!”

 

Bali, I had never visited tropical country before, that’s why I was so excited. When I heard Bali, I imagined about beautiful beach, I wondered how’s the weather in tropical country? How’s the air there?

I kept thinking and imagining about Bali until I fell asleep. And I felt someone my head and whispered to me gently,

“We’re here, Soo Jung”

I was so sleepy, my eyes were so heavy to be opened.

“Soo Jung…”

“Mmmm…”

“Come on.. wake up”

I could hear her voice but I didn’t want to open my eyes. I heard her sighed.

“Excuse me, Sir, can I help you?”

“Uh… my wife… she was too excited about Bali and couldn’t sleep during the flight, so now……”

“Don’t worry, Sir. We’ll help you to bring your belongings, so you can take care of your wife. Where should we bring them, Sir?”

“Someone from Bali Nusa Dua Hotel will pick me up. Thank you very much”

 

***

 

“Mmmmhhh…”, I opened my eyes slowly, ‘where am I?’, I thought. I got up. I was in a very beautiful room, the room looked so ethnical and elegant.

Suddenly I heard a sound of door was opened, and someone appeared with boxer and a plain t-shirt, he, I meant, she wiped her hair with towel. Well, she looked, so… y.

“Soo Jung?”, she came toward me, then tapped my head.

“Where are we?”

“Hotel room”

“Are we in Bali?!”

“Yes, we are”

“How did I get here? You didn’t wake me up”

“Well, I carried you”

‘Amber carried me?’

“You’re so heavy”, she teased me then.

I pouted, I took a pillow near by and threw it to Amber.

“Ouch…”, she giggled.

Suddenly I remembered about something, “what time is it?!”

“What time? Umm… I think it’s about seven p.m. Why?”

“Aaaaaahh……… why didn’t you wake me up…”, I pouted.

“You looked so tired. I woke you up already but…”

“I wanted to see the sunset Amber…”

She smiled and tapped my head again, “we still have three days here, Soo Jung”

I still pouted.

“Don’t pout, you look ugly”, she teased me again.

“You’re uglier”

She chuckled, “get the shower, we’ll have a candle light dinner”

“W…what?”, I looked up at her, “candle light dinner?”

She nodded.

 

***        

 

Amber opened the door car for me.

“Thanks”, I said awkwardly then got in the car. Afterwards I saw Amber sat beside me already. Every time I saw her, I still couldn’t believe that Amber is a she, she’s so much like a guy, she looked so handsome with men's suits.

“Beautiful dress”, she commented while looking at me.

“Well, you picked this one for me”

“It suits you. You look like a princess”, she said, she switched on the car machine then, “ready Princess?”

I nodded.

It didn’t take long time to reach the restaurant. Amber parked her car, well it was a rent car actually. She got out of the car afterwards she opened the door car for me and offered her right hand, I welcomed it.

We walked hand in hand to the restaurant, honestly it was a lil bit awkward for me for having a very rich and handsome husband with me. Well, I could say that 'being e is and being a Princess is awkward'.

“Excuse me, Sir, may I help you?”, a waiter asked to Amber.

“I’m Mr. Liu. I’ve ordered a private place here”, amber said.

“Oh Mr. Liu! We have prepared a special one for you, follow me”, the waiter said.

“Thank you”, Amber said and we followed the waiter then.

 

A couple of minutes later we arrived at the place that located on the top of the restaurant building. It was really pretty and I could see the view of beach in the night from that place. There were so many beautiful candles and suddenly I heard the sound of piano was played.

“We’re here”, the waiter said, “we’ll send some waiters and our favorite dishes in few minutes”, he continued and walked away then.

“Do you like this place?”, Amber stared at me.

I was so speechless, the place was really pretty.

“Soo Jung?”

“I… I really like this place, Am. It’s really pretty here”

“Glad to hear that”, she smiled, “Soo Jung…”

I was looking around as I heard she called my name, “hm?”, I responded.

“I can’t believe it, you are my wife now”

My heart skipped a beat suddenly, “w…well…I can’t believe it too”, I said awkwardly.

“I don’t know what do you feel, but I feel so happy for having you beside me”

I felt my cheeks became so hot, “I’m happy too I mean…you’re really nice to me”, I said.

She reached my hands and held it tightly, “I’m sorry Soo Jung, I didn’t mean to force you to be my wife”

“I…I know Amber, it’s…it’s fine”

 

“Good evening Mr and Mrs. Liu”, a waiter greeted us and placed some dishes on the table. Afterwards I saw some waiters came with a barbeque set with them.

“Barbeque???”, I whispered excitedly. Amber nodded while smiling.

We enjoyed our dinner then, the foods were really delicious and tasty. You know that I love food very much, that’s why I ate the food passionately and didn’t realize that Amber was staring at me.

“Someone seems forgetting me because of the food”

I looked up at her as I heard that. I grinned, “They are delicious”, I said while chewing.

Amber smiled, “You like it?”

I nodded playfully then eat again. I felt she was still staring at me, I looked up at her again, “yah! Why are you staring at me like that?”

“You look cute”

I stuck out my tongue to her, “You’d better eat yours”

“I’m full”

“Really? How come!? Gimme, let me eat it”, I grabbed Amber’s plate.

She chuckled. “Monster Soo Jung”, she mumbled.

“What?? I’m not a monster!”

“You are”

“I’ll kick your if you say that again”

“A pretty Princess Soo Jung is actually a monster”

“let me finish the dinner before I kick your ”

She giggled.

"Amber..."

"Hm?"

"What did you feel when you saw your uncle.."

"Don't talk about him here, okay?"

".........I'm sorry"

"No problem", she tapped my head.

 

***

 

We arrived at the hotel about nine p.m. I felt a lil bit tired but I was so happy since the dinner was really beautiful and the foods were really delicious. Suddenly something appeared on my mind, ‘tonight is our first night as a husband and wife… does it mean…’

“Soo Jung”

“Huh?”

“Want to take a bath?”

‘What? take a bath? Me and you?’, I used to be a e and I had with random guys before, but… why did I become so nervous if I imagined about me and Amber… ‘wait! She’s a she Soo Jung! But her physical…’

“Soo Jung?”

“Huh??”

“Are you okay?”

“Y…yeah..”

“Want to take a bath?”

“Huh?? Bath??”

“I’ve prepared the…”

“Amber, I… Can I take a bath…alone?”

“What?”, Amber looked at me with puzzled look, “of course you can. Uh, Soo Jung…”, she chuckled, “it’s not like what you think”

“I didn’t think about that!”, I said panicky.

“That? what that?”

‘Aiiissshh.. Soo Jung… why are you so obvious?!’

Amber giggled. I felt my cheeks became so hot.

 

 

I stepped out of the bath room, I saw Amber was lying down on the bed, she hadn’t slept yet.

She got up immediately when she saw me, “you… want to sleep now?”

“I… yeah… I’m a little bit tired”

“Okay”, she said and she was about to step.

“Where are you going?”, I asked.

“I… I’ll sleep on the sofa”, she said. We were in silent for a moment. ‘It’s so awkward for me if me and Amber sleep on the same bed but…it’s not fair if she should sleep on the sofa’, I thought.

“Just stay”, I said finally.

“W…what?”, she looked shock.

“Stay. Sleep here”