Pretty Woman Chapter 3

Pretty Woman

may I know your name?”, my turn to give her a question.

“Krystal”, she said that with a very beautiful smile.

“Krystal…”

 

 

 

Since that day, I always came to that place to meet Krystal, Krystal, what a beautiful name. Every time I asked her to accompany me, she always asked me to pay her, I found that weird but I enjoyed my time with her pretty much, so I didn’t really care about the payment thing.

Even though we usually met just for about an hour every night, day by day I felt Krystal was getting comfort with me, she more often laughed, she became so nice and friendly.

It was a week already I spent my night with Krystal. We were enjoying our ice creams while having chit chat.

“You look so lonely. I think that’s why you always want me to accompany you after you work”, she said, she her ice cream, “and that’s why you wanted to do suicide”

“Actually, that’s the one of my many reasons”, I smiled.

“Why don’t you try to find some one to be your lover?”

“a lover? Well, I’ve never think about that”

“That’s why you’re so lonely. You’d better have one”

“I don’t think I can have one”, I chuckled, “you? Do you have any boy friend?”

“Me? hahahaha……”

“Why?”

“That would never happen”

“So you don’t have a boyfriend?”

“Hmm…. For now it’s you”

I can’t believe what she said, did she say I’m her boyfriend?, “w….what?”

“Now, you’re my boyfriend. But after I arrive at my work place, I have the other boyfriends”

I couldn’t understand. I stared her with puzzled look.

“Amber..”, she knew my name already, but she still didn’t know that I am actually a girl, “don’t tell me you still don’t know what my job is?”, she continued.

I slowly shook my head.

“My God… how innocent are you”

 

 

 

‘Now, you’re my boyfriend. But after I arrive at my work place, I have the other boyfriends’, that words always repeated on my mind. Why did she say that? What did she mean?

‘Beep… beep… Mr. Liu, you have a guest’, my door monitor reminded me, ‘beep… beep… Amber, it’s me’, I heard my grandpa’s voice then. It was weekend, so I didn’t need to go to my office, but still I spent my whole day by checking my work assignment.

 

“it’s two weeks already, Amber. Liu Enterprise is in danger. You should do something. If you don’t want to get married, then think about the other solution”

“I… I have… no idea, Grandpa”

“What? you’re an owner and a leader of our company, Amber!”

I just kept silent.

“Should I take it back? Should I handle our company’s problem on my own? I’m old, Amber, I am an old man. Since you born, we have prepared you as a leader of this company, and now you say that you have no idea to save our company?”

“Why did you do this, Grandpa…”

“…………………………………What?”

I stared my Grandpa, “why did you do this to me? You and Daddy made me like this. You’ve never asked me what I want to be, you decided all the things about me by your self. I think I’m not your grandchild, I am your robot am I right?”, I stood up and walked away through my door.

“Amber!”

I didn’t care.

 

 

 

As I got out of my car, I felt the wind my body so gently. I need that kind of situation, I need a peace situation for resting my mind.

Honestly, I felt guilty about my attitude to my grandpa. But I couldn’t hold this anymore. I’ve never had my own decision since I was child, I’ve always obeyed all the things they said, I’ve never argued them. I felt like I’m not a human, I’ve never felt their affection to me as a child, as a grandchild. They’ve always commanded me to do everything they want.

I exhaled. The weather was getting cold, so I decided to go to coffee shop and drink coffee to warming my body. As I driving my car, suddenly I saw someone so familiar.

I shook my head, “no… is that really her?”, I whispered to my self. She looked so different. She dressed so……… and her face looked………

I saw her entered a club, so I decided to go there.

The club was so crowded. I could smell the alcohol scent as I entered the club. ‘I need to find her’, I said in my mind.

“Hey, handsome”, I felt someone tapped my shoulder, “are you looking for a girl?”, a girl with blonde long hair seduced me.

“N… No… I just want to meet my friend, excuse me”

“Oh come on… For a handsome guy like you, I’ll give a special price”, she winked. God, I don’t like her.

“No, Miss. I gotta go”

“Don’t you want to try me? I’ll show you how…”

“He’s mine”, I heard someone interrupted her. And I couldn’t believe what I saw, it was really her, but she looked like…

“What?”, the blonde girl defied.

“I said, he’s mine. Go. Find the others”, she grabbed my wrist, “how did you get here? You should explain me”, she whispered as we walked.

“Krystal……”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading guys, your comments will support me to update this story ^^