Pretty Woman Chapter 13

Pretty Woman

Krystal POV

The final exam from Professor Moon was getting closer. So, just like Amber that was busy with her work, I was busy with my study. Everyday I spent my time by reading books and memorized everything that Professor Moon taught me. Even though it was so tiring but I enjoyed it so much. Since I quitted from school, I had always dreamt to study again, and my dream came true.

For the first time, I thought being a part of Liu family would be hard, and I didn’t know what should I do to impress them. But I knew the answer then, ‘just act the way I am and do my best , and everything would be fine’.

Everything had changed since I became a part of Liu family. I didn’t feel alone anymore, I didn’t need to go to work in the night anymore, I even forgot that I was a e before. I felt my life was getting better even there are so many rules in Liu family.

“YAaawn…”, I yawned. I felt my whole body was so weary, so I decided to shut my book and laid my body down on the bed. I looked at the clock, it was nine pm already but Amber wasn’t at home yet. ‘Where is she? Should I call her?’, I thought. These days, Amber was getting busy.

I grabbed my cell phone and called her then.

“Soo Jung..”

“Where are you?”

“I’m still working”

“…………………………it’s late. Can’t you just go home?”

“I can’t. I need to finish some data”

“………I see”

“Have you eaten?”

“Yeah..”

“Good. How’s your study?”

“Good”

“Hmm… get some rest now, okay?”

“………okay”

“Sweet dreams, Soo Jungie”

“Hmm”, I hung up the phone then. I didn’t know why but I felt so disappointed that Amber was still busy with the work. I didn’t want to close my eyes, I wanted her by my side. I wanted to see her so bad and I found it weird. ‘Do I…………………miss her? No!’, I got up and decided to read a book again to drive out Amber from my mind.

Honestly, I forbade my self to fall in love with Amber. Since I became a e, I promised my self not to fall in love with someone. ‘Even though I’m now Amber’s wife, but I don’t deserve to be loved by her, I’m not a , I’m dirty’

 

“Aiiissh”, I threw my book down, my mind was getting mess. I decided to go to the downstairs, to play the grand piano that Amber bought me at the exhibition. Amber bought me the piano, she always gave me everything I wanted and I needed, she rescued me from the night club, Amber…

I sat on the piano chair, and started to play a song then. One song, two songs, three songs, I didn’t know how many songs that I played, suddenly I felt so sleepy, my eyes were getting heavy.

 

 

 

Amber POV

The day was so tiring, there were so many works to do so I went home later then usual. I entered my house, it was mid night already. I immediately went to my bedroom, I needed to take a rest and I felt so sleepy.

I opened my bedroom’s door softly, I didn’t want to wake Soo Jung up. I stepped inside and closed the door then. I walked toward the bed and…………………………I didn’t find Soo Jung.

“Soo Jung?”, I tried to call her, but there was no answer. ‘Where is she?’

I walked to the bathroom and checked it, Soo Jung wasn’t there. “Soo Jung??”, I shouted panicky. I immediately got out of the room. “Soo Jung?! Where are you?!”, I checked the study room, the library, and the work room, but still hadn’t found Soo Jung. I decided to check the downstairs.

“Soo Jung? Are you here?”, I said as I was in the downstairs, it was dark there, so I the lamps. I checked here and there, and when I was in family room, finally………I saw my pretty woman was leaning her head on the piano keys. “Soo Jung…”, I whispered. I came toward her immediately. She fell asleep.

“Soo Jung… let’s go to the bedroom”, I whispered, “Soo Jung…”, I her hair.

“Mmmhh……”

“”Hey…let’s go to the bedroom”

“Mmm…no… I wanna sleep”

“You can’t sleep here, let’s sleep in the bedroom”

“Nah… I’m sleepy”

I sighed, “Come on. I’ll carry you”, I carried her and walked to our bedroom then.

“Amber…”, she said with low voice.

“Hm?”

“Are…… you ……Amber?”

I chuckled, “I am. Why?”

“………………………………………………………………………………………………..I miss you”

 

***                                                                                                             

 

“RING RING RING RIIING……”, the sound of alarm clock woke me up. I reached the alarm clock then shut it down, it was six am already. I needed to get ready to work. I got up of the bed and went to the bathroom then. After brushed my teeth and washed my face, I went to the wardrobe room to get dress. And I saw something strange there, I saw a black suit and a white shirt were prepared neatly.

‘Who prepared this? Servant won’t be allowed to get in my private room without my permission’, I was thinking for a while, ‘Soo Jung? No, Soo Jung always wake up l……wait! I didn’t see Soo Jung beside me when I woke up!’

Still confused, I grabbed the shirt and the suit then wore it while stepping back to the bedroom.

“There you are”, a familiar voice greeted me, I looked up, and I saw Soo Jung was walking toward me. She brought a cup on her hands, “here”, she put the cup on the table then.

I looked at her with puzzled look.

“Why?”, she asked me.

“No…it’s just…… unlike usual…”

She smiled prettily, “do you think I’m a sleepy head huh?”

“You are”, I giggled.

“Yah!”, She slapped my arm, “enjoy the coffee”, she said shyly.

I grabbed the cup of coffee then, “you made this?”

She nodded.

I sipped the coffee then, “it’s good. Thank you”, I said. Suddenly I remembered something, I put the cup on the table, “I forgot the tie”, I said.

“Tie? Uh I forgot! Let me take it!”,Soo Jung left me then.

She forgot the tie? My tie? I didn’t get it. ‘She’s weird’, I thought, I took the coffee and sipped it again.

“Amber”, Soo Jung came back with a maroon tie on her hand.

“Thank you”, I said to her as I raised my hand to take the tie.

“No. let me do it”, Soo Jung said, she put the tie around my neck with her hands, and tied it. Our faces were so close, I had never seen her face that close before. My heart skipped a beat. She was too pretty.

“Done”, she said.

“Uh…um….thank you. Uhh…let’s breakfast, I think grandpa is waiting for us”

“Okay”

 

***                                                                                                             

 

I couldn’t stop smiling like a stupid, whereas I was in my office room already. The feeling, I couldn’t even describe it. I remembered what Soo Jung said last night to me,

“Are…… you ……Amber?”

“I am. Why?”

“………………………I miss you”

And last morning, she tied the tie on my neck, and made me a cup of coffee. I smiled at my self again, seriously like a stupid.

“A.M.B.E.R!!!”

Suddenly a loud voice shocked me, “Vic unnie?! What are you doing?!”

She sighed, “do you know how many times I called you?”, she crossed her hands.

I shook my head.

“Five times, Amber. What’s wrong with you? You smiled like a stupid you know”

“Huh?? Uh…no…nothing, just remembered something funny”

Vic unnie narrowed her eyes, and watched me suspiciously.

“W…what?”

She chuckled, “Don’t lie, Amber. I know you to well. You thought about Soo Jung right?”

I was shock as I heard that, “n…nooo…”, I lied.

“Whatever. I know you love her, I knew it since the first time you brought her for dinner”

My eyes became wider, “W…what?? Vic unnie…… I know nothing about love, okay?”

“You know nothing about it, but you feel it”, she smiled, “well, I need to remind you by the way, you’ll have a meeting with a CEO from EXO company”

“I… I know”

“Hwaiting little Amber!!”

“Why did you say hwaiting?! I’m not a newbie as a leader”

“It’s not for the meeting. It’s for your love life”, she giggled then walked away.

“Yah!!”, I felt my face became so warm.

‘I know nothing about love, but I feel it. Soo Jung… am I in love with you?’