Chapter 2

Exoplanet: K and M [Hiatus]

Kai's P.O.V.

 
Was it really A dream? I doubted it. But for what purpose would someone look for him? Was it perhaps because of his powers? 
 
"I'll protect you."  I don't think he understood what I meant. 
 
But he answered right away. "I know." 
 
It hurts. My whole body is aching. I think I can hear a faint voice. Is someone calling me? Who? Is that...
 
"...Kai. Kai, can you hear me?" Someone asked me. I couldn't hear properly due to a horrible headache.
 
"Luhan?"
 
"No, silly. It's me, Chanyeol."
 
"Oh, sorry." I looked around me and noticed I was back in my room. My body and head were covered in bandages. "I- ow. My head hurts." 
 
"No , sherlock. You've been hit in the head by face, your arm's been frozen by baozi-boy and you would've been struck by trollface's lighting if I hadn't
come in time." Chanyeol explained as he took a sip of his drink. 
 
I stared at him in awe. "How?" He looked at me with a raised brow. "I mean, how did you manage to escape then?" 
 
He chuckled, "I didn't.  Suho noticed that we were gone and came immediately. Even though Kris was powerful, he wouldn't attack our leader unless he wanted a war to start between Exo-K and Exo-M. And I am positive that neither of us wants that." 
 
"True. Thanks Chanyeol-hyung. Can you... tell me what happened to Luhan?" Judging by the look he gave me, I could tell he didn't really appreciate him.
 
"He was dragged away by some unicorn guy." He replied harlf-hartedly.
 
"What? A unicorn?" 
 
"Don't ask me. He looks like a unicorn." He stated bluntly. I sometimes wonder what's going on in his head.
 
"Anyways, I've got to find him." I tried standing up, but got dizzy a few seconds afterwards. Chanyeol caught me in his arms right before I fell.
 
"Don't. Not in this state. And if you're going to see him for whatever reason I don't know, I'll come with you." He helped me back up on my feet but kept his arms around my waist to prevent me from falling again. Aish, i'm not a child!
 
"It's really urgent! He's in danger!" I tried to break free but it seems that my body didn't want to cooperate with me.
 
"Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped." He told me with a concerned look. No. You don't understand. 
 
"What could you have done? They came today looking for Luhan. I didn't have to time to come back here and tell you so I rushed to where he was.  Apparently, I wasn't very careful in doing so and got noticed before I could find him."
 
"You sure weren't." He scoffed at me.
 
"Oh shut up, hyung."
 
"So you got beat up for trying to warn Luhan?" He asked, changing the subject.
 
"You know how Kris is. He never listens to anyone so I didn't even bother explaining. I don't know why he was chosen as leader."
 
"Tch. You know, you're the one who told me that Luhan was supposed to become leader but refused. So, according to the rules, the second oldest child in his family has to take over. And since he's been adopted by another family, that child is Kris." (I forgot to mention that here, Xiumin's one year younger than usual. So Kris is now the oldest after Luhan in the Exo-M members.)  
 
"Ok, ok, smarty pants. Happy?"
 
"Very." He smirked in triumph.
 
"Now, help me get my clothes, we're going to Exo-M."
 
"We?" Chanyeol questioned.
 
"Yes, we." I rolled my eyes at him, "You're the one who told me you would come with me."
 
"I did say that but you can't go now." He frowned. "You're not fully healed."
 
"We've got no time to waste, I don't want anything to happen while I'm resting. Plus, I'm not dizzy anymore."
 
"Wait! Tell me, who are they?"
 
I shook my head. "I'm not too sure myself..." 
 
"Then how did you know they were looking for Luhan?"
 
"A dream..." I half-whispered.
 
"What was that?"
 
I didn't answer. I just removed his arms from my waist and walked over to the drawer near my bed. I took out a shirt and a pair of pants. 
 
While putting on my shirt, I finally spoke up, "I had a bad feeling." A lie. I hope it wasn't too obvious.
 
He gave me that twitchy-eye look and sighed. "Fine. But only because that friend of yours is in danger. We won't stay for a long time ok?"
 
"I'm happy you understand." I smiled warmly at him.
 
"Oh and he's more than just a friend." I added, grinning.
_____________________________________________________________________
I think my chapters are forever going to be short. OTL
To all those who went to K-con: WAAAAAAAAAAAE? Take me with you next time ;A; I'm jelly -_-
To all the Kpop stars who were there: Y U NO COME TO CANADA? ;A;