Chapter 5

Exoplanet: K and M [Hiatus]

Luhan's P.O.V.

 
I looked around me. I was in some sort of cave with walls covered in blue-purple crystals. 
 
A delicate male with mesmerising cat-like eyes stood before me. I didn't feel anything under my feet, as if I was floating in midair. Is this another dream?
 
"Who... are you?"
 
"You needn't know now, dear." He brushed his fingers on my left cheek. I shivered at the contact with his icy cold fingers. "Be careful."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"You will find out when the right time comes."
 
He evaporated. E-VA-PO-RA-TED. I must be imagining things.
 
"That's impossible. Why me?"
 
"You know why. You've got an enormous amount of power along with the potential to master it."
 
"Oh shut up." I gently hit his arm. I gasped, remembering something, "What about my dream?"
 
"What dream?" Oh right, he doesn't know about them.
 
"Oups, I mean... a fortune teller! Yes, I fortune teller once told me something. She said people would take you away from me." I grabbed onto his arm, not realising he was wincing in pain. I guess I was scared. Scared of him disappearing right in front of my eyes. "Are you sure you're not the one they are after?"
 
"I'm not sure. But I highly doubt it."
 
"Whether... whether it's you or me, it doesn't matter. It means we're going to be separated." I squeezed his hands. "I don't want that to happen."
 
"Listen, if you're safe and sound, it's enough for me."
 
"I know." I had a bad feeling though.
 
Suddenly, I felt the earth shake under my feet. Along with it came an incredibly loud soung. It's deafening. 
 
"What's happening?"
 
He widened his eyes, looking in the direction of where the sound came from. "We have to go back."
 
I followed his gaze and turned to look at what happened. What I saw was a forest nearby on fire. An explosion? 
 
"What?" Why would we go there?
 
"That's where Chanyeol hyung is."
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
No one's P.O.V.
 
"I said, why are you here?" Kris asked as fire and magical blasts danced around in the sky. 
 
"Ahaha, can't tell you~" Chanyeol half-sung, despite the fact that Kris was now overpowering him. He managed to dodge most of Kris' attacks but he almost reached his limit. He had a few cuts and bruises on his arms but nothing worse than that.
 
"You..." Kris seethed, hitting the air once again.
 
It's been awhile since Chanyeol's been spotted. Curiously, neither Tao or Lay intervened. He was thankful for that since he'd be done for if they all fought. against him. He looked over to the two of them who were standing still, merely watching the fight. That little fraction of a second was enough for him to be caught off-guard.
 
Kris delivered a blow to Chanyeol's stomach, a powerful one that is, that sent him crashing onto the ground. 
 
"Now that-" He coughed, barely able to move. "-hurts like hell."
 
Kris smiled. "I'll ask one last time." With each word, he came one step closer. "What is your purpose for coming here?" He added, leaning in.
 
Chanyeol spat on his face, his mouth curling into an arrogant grin. "As if I'd tell you anything." He managed to say, pushing himself back on his feet only to be knocked down once again. He let out a groan.
 
"Arrogant idiot. You're just like that black-haired brat."
 
"Che. How amusing it is that those words are coming out of your mouth." Chanyeol jumped back up again. 
 
The fight dragged on for much longer than he would've thought. It was getting dangerous for him.
 
Kris stopped and asked, "Are you some kind of zombie?" 
 
Panting heavily with sweat pouring down his face, he half-heartedly replied, "No, why? Then, why do you have a constant face on? Why so serious?"
 
"Get your crayon."
 
"Oh. I guess you do have some sense." 
 
Something was off... The wind was unusually strong. Wha- Oh wait. He knew what that meant. 
 
"So you're back." He smiled at the two figures that just appeared in front of his eyes, enjoying the pissed off look on Kris' face.
 
The taller one spoke up, "Hey Chanyeol hyung. Sorry for taking such a long time." 
 
"I didn't expect you to be fast, being the slowpoke you are."
 
"Hi." Luhan took one of his arms and tossed it over his shoulder. "L-let me help you." 
 
"Thanks." Chanyeol turned to look at Kai. "Done talking?"
 
"Not quite. But it can wait. Treating your wounds comes first." 
 
"They're not that bad."
 
"Come to disturb usagain?" interrupted Kris. 
 
"Hahaha, yeah, not really." Kai chuckled before giving him a deadly stare. "Next time I'll make sure to crush that tiny little brain of yours. He looked into Luhan's eyes. "Luhan?"
 
It seems he understood it immediately. He answered, "Yes. Take me with you. I still have so many unanswered questions."
 
Leaves began to twirl around once again.
 
"I'll take Chanyeol hyung. You, hold on to my hand." He said, picking his hyung up, bridal style. 
 
Before he was able to reach it, everything slowed down. Is something wrong with time? He tried reaching out as far as he could but in vain. His arm couldn't move. He was pulled out of Kai's vortex that seemed to also be unmoving by a pair of strong arms.
 
As he was regained movement, he turned his head only to see a certain panda smiling at him. Words wouldn't escape his mouth.
 
"Sorry gege. You aren't allowed to leave here anymore." Tao said, smiling sweetly.
________________________________________________________
 
I finished this chapter yesterday but forgot to post it 0.0 I'm so so sorry *bows*
Anyways, this story reached 18 subs ;~; *blows kisses* I luv you all <3
And since I'm in a good mood, I'll just say thanks to my subscribers xD