Chapter 6

Exoplanet: K and M [Hiatus]

 

No one's P.O.V.
 
"What if, one day, some destroys this place?"
 
He smiled a warm smile. One that could melt anyone's heart. "They won't."
 
"How can you be so sure?"
 
"Because..." He placed a gentle kiss on his dongsaeng's lips. "It's where you confessed to me. I won't let anyone bring this tree down."
 
"Eeeew you're so cheesy."
 
He stared at him with a 'Really?' face. "As if you weren't."
 
They were back in Kai's room. What happened? Luhan was right in front of his eyes and then suddenly disappeared.
 
"Where's that Luhan kid?"
 
"Gone..."
 
"Huh?"
 
"It must've been that guy with the dark circles. Luhan told me about Lay's powers and I'm sure it wasn't his doing." Kai said, ruffling his own hair. Everything just seems to not be in his favor today.
 
"What are you planning to do?" Chanyeol sat down on a stool.
 
"I dont know. I don't know...." He hit the wall in frustration. "What should I do...?"
 
"Come here." Chanyeol said, arms spread wide. Kai made his way to his hyung, falling into the older one's embrace. He felt warm and safe. If only he wasn't this weak. If only he had the power to do something. If only...
 
He pushed Chanyeol away, realising something. "There is..."
 
Chanyeol looked at him, confused. "Mmh?"
 
"There's something I can do." 
 
"And what would that be?"
 
The question was left unanswered due to the door suddenly being swung open. Two guys with not much of a difference in height walked in, one of them seeming extremely angry.
 
Chanyeol's eyes widened in shock. "A-ah Suho hy-hy-hy-" He stuttered, but got cut off by his dongsaeng.
 
"Suho hyung?"
 
Suho walked towards Kai, stopping when their two faces were only a few centimeters apart. Even though his face showed no emotion, he could just tell he was furious. He grabbed the younger's shirt roughly. If it wasn't for his height, Kai would've been lifted off the floor.
 
"You were and are in no state to move aroung or do anything." He said, refering to the younger's wounds.
 
"I-"
 
"What the hell were you thinking?" 
 
His question was met with silence. "Answer me."
 
Kai turned his head, eyes avoiding the leader's fiery gaze. He knew that if he told anything about Luhan to the leader, it would only mean endangering him even more. He refused to open his mouth. Smack. He looked back at Suho, surprised. A faint shade of red started tinting the tanned skin on his cheek. He hit him. The usually calm and gentle leader just hit him.
 
"Exo-M might think of this as a declaration of war. Because of you, Exo-K's whole population is in danger. As the leader, what am I supposed to do...?"
 
"I'm... sorry." Kai's apology was barely audible.
 
"Don't apologize. You'll make me feel bad." Suho let go of his shirt and sighed. "Do you realize what you've done?"
 
Kai nodded, staring right into Suho's eyes, "I do and I'll take full responsibility for it." 
 
"Can't let you do that. It's partly my fault too. I should have kept an eye on you two." He said, eyeing both Chanyeol and Kai.  "That's why Baekhyun is here. He'll make sure you don't make any rash decisions." He added, walking away.
 
Kai considered his words for a couple of seconds before stopping him in his tracks. "Can I talk to you?" He looked at the guy that's been standing by the door quietly ever since they came in. "Alone. It's important."
 
"Tomorrow. I have to discuss of your punishment with the council first."
 
Chanyeol abrubtly stood up. "What?"
 
"I'm sorry. I won't let go of this that easily."
 
"I thought you'd be have a little compassion for your friends." He replied.
 
"I do. But I can't let that interfere with my sense of judgement. Chanyeol... rules are made for a reason. None of this would have happened if you didn't break the rules."
 
"Chanyeol-hyung. It's okay." Kai put a hand on his shoulder.
 
"I have to warn you though." 
 
"Well then, I'll take my leave." Suho exited the room. "I'll try to reason with the council for your punishment to be as light as possible..." He whispered to himself.
 
"Don't worry." Kai said before Chanyeol could open his mouth. "I brought this upon myself. It's not your fault." 
 
Chanyeol just shook his head. He was older. He should've prevented him from going there. Though, he probably couldn't have. Kai would do anything if it meant getting Luhan out of any sort of danger.
 
The room was completely silent. No one uttered a word until the one named Baekhyun finally spoke up. "Both of you should rest for now. I'll get some refreshments, I can tell you've had a rough day." He said, his voice gentle and soothing. 
 
They agreed, smiling in return.
 
"But." His voice tone immediately changed, making Kai and Chanyeol flinch. "Do anything stupid and I'll make sure you won't live to see another day." He stared sternly at the two brothers before going back to the sweet and gentle Baekhyun. "I won't take long." 
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"Well that escalated quickly."
 
___________________________________________________
 
Sorry for not updating in a while ;~;
Our teacher decided not to tell us when we had tests anymore. So I have to be ready for a test any day meaning...I can't study the night right before a test anymore -,- /dies/
Thanks for all da comments <3 
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 x1923801924 = my love for you guys LOL XD