Chapter 1

Exoplanet: K and M [Hiatus]

 

Italics are memories just in case anyone gets confused
__________________________
Luhan's P.O.V.
 
Ah!" I woke up, panting heavily.
 
I had hoped it was merely a bad dream. It had to be. Another premonition? I sighed and turned to look at the flawless sleeping figure next to me. 
 
'He looks like an angel.' I thought, his cheek lightly.
 
Tears welled up in the corner of my eyes.  
 
"I'm scared... Please don't let them take you away from me."  I whispered. I didn't want him to see me like this. Although I wanted to be able to cry in
someone's arms, I didn't dare wake him up. He looked so peaceful.  
 
I watched silently as he was being beaten by my brothers. His left arm was frozen and his lips were bleeding. He couldn't teleport with such wounds. He was barely able to stand still. But that doesn't explain why I couldn't move.  
 
'Do something.' I told myself, 'You should be protecting him!'
 
I stepped in between them, making Kris flinch. That's good, it means he's hesitating.
 
"KRIS! Stop. He's had enough! If you continue, he'll die!!" Why didn't I stand up for him sooner? If I had done so, he wouldn't be wounded this badly.  
 
"Luhan, move. Or else I'll have no choice but to take you down too."  
 
"You wouldn't dare." I knew he didn't have the heart to kill me. He isn't that kind of person. I at least wanted to believe so. 
 
"Listen to me-"
 
"NO, you listen. I know you are the leader of Exo-M, however, I am still older than you. Don't make me regret giving up my position as leader for you.  He didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault he came into Exo-M's territory. It's my fault you guys are attacking him now... he doesn't deserve any of this."
 
"LUHAN." Fire. That's what I saw in his eyes. I felt as if they could burn a hole right through me. It was truly frightening. "That boy is the one who's responsible for the current state of the Tree of Life. He cannot be forgiven"
 
"N-no. He is not the one that caused this."
 
"Luhan..." That was his voice. I turned looked behind me and nearly panicked when I saw he was now unconscious in his brother, Chanyeol's, arms. "Is he alright?" I asked hesitantly. No answer. Of course. I wouldn't want to talk to the very person who was responsible for my brother's wounds either. 
 
Kris continued talking. "You know that that tree is what's keeping Exoplanet in balance. As you can see, it is now dying. And the one who is responsible for that is the young boy behind you. If he had protected it like he should have instead of roaming around here, everything would be fine."
 
"NO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! People were there. I saw them. They were extremely powerful, I could feel it! He had no choice but to look for help!"
 
"Then why did he come to you? If that was the case, shouldn't he have looked for the people in Exo-K?"
 
"I-I... don't know." I didn't expect him to ask me that. I actually wanted to know too. Why did he have to come to me?
 
"Luhan-ge." Lay grabbbed ahold of my arms "Come home with us. That person should not be of any concern anymore."
 
"No! Let go! Kai, don't let them separate us again! Kai!" 
 
I didn't get to see his face again before I out. 
___________________________________________________
I know it's short. ;w;
And confusing... I even confused myself =_= But don't worry, It'll be clearer in the next chapters I hope