My new life is so... boring

Living with a playboy

Thanks for suscribing !

OMG ! My updates are SO slow ! I'm sorry !

***************************************

 

It has been a hole week since I've seen Sungjong for the last time and, to be honest, I wasn't missing him at all. I don't want anyone to imagine that I'm a complete hypocrite but it was so nice to be free of worrying about what is happening at your home when you are working. As soon as I closed the door and entered my new residence I felt happy, the first thing I did was falling on my bed the face on the pillow and closing my eyes from happiness.

 

It had took me a while to remember that Hyerin was on holidays with her boyfriend and even if I knew she would let me stay in her home I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing she was absent. Hopefully I had a good job and a high salary which afforded me to stay at the hotel during a while. The bed was smooth and adopted the curves of my body that much well that it took approximately thirty seconds to me to fall asleep.

 

*Neomani hamkke kajullae*

 

Raaah ! 

 

*(Meolji anheun fantasy) Sangsangi gadeukhan I sesange*

 

I hid my head under the pillow trying to escape to the sound.

 

*Kkeuteun eobseo Never end*

 

Why did I put Neverlant as ringtone ? Too much energy... Too noisy... 

 

*Yeogin Neverland*

 

I was searching my phone gropingly on the bed, the pillow still covering my eyes. But soon I found myself singing as usual. This song is too good I just can't resist to it.

 

"Yoboseyo." I mumbled before suddenly sitting. "Annyeong Hyerin-sshi ! How are you doing ?"

 

"Annyeong, how do you think I am ? In paradise for sure !" she replied dryly laughing.

 

"What's happening ?" I asked suddenly worried.

 

"For me everything is perfect..."

 

"But ?" I continued wishing she won't stay silent for a long time. She can be mean when she's mad and it looked like she was mad.

 

"... Don't you have anything to say to me ?"

 

"How did you manage to now... Are you a stalker ? ... Oh... let me see... You called Saemin. Right ?" 

 

The silence gave me an answer. I sighed.

 

"So is it true that you've been expelled."

 

"Yep, and don't you know why ?"

 

"Sungjong ?"

 

"Right."

 

"I really don't why you befriend him. At least reconsider it, it will only bring you more problems."

 

I didn't reply showing it was useless to argue more I won't be convinced. Hyerin doesn't like Sungjong and she's not hidding it which leads sometimes to very uncomfortables situations... for me. If I remember well, he asked for a date and thought she was too long to answer so she found him two hours laters kissing passionately an other girl... since then the relashionship between them is a little bit tense and I'm always stick in the middle of their arguments.

 

"Uhm... What's up ? Where do you live actually ?"

 

I appreciated her tentative to change the topic.

 

"In the hostel for now and I'm searching a new apartment nearest to my school. School start soon and I won't be able to afford my scholarity and the hostel." I joked.

 

"You can stay at my house." she proposed perfectly knowing that I won't accept.

 

"Thanks but you know me. I really want to be independent and to keep in touch with Sungie."

 

"So I guess I can't do anything else to convince you. Take care you must be tired."

 

"Don't worry I will." I replied talking to... no one. Hyerin and me aren't big fans of affection demonstrations.

 

*__________________________________*

 

Sungjong sat on his bed, after a whole day of practice his muscles were aching so much that he couldn't wake up anymore so he lied on his bed trying to move the less he could. The others were acting as usual as if they had just chatted all day long around a cup of coffee. Argh ! I need practice ! But he had no energy anymore to go and eat with the others and they won't call him for meal. He knew he deserved it so he didn't compain.

 

Interiously he was so upset about himself he couldn't help but remember your hurt expression when you saw him trying to separate the two girls in your apartment. You were trying to help him to get over what happened even if you didn't really knew about the fact, you were the only one which had helped him. You were his second half. The person that he couldn't live without. And the way he was thanking you was by making your life a whole mess. His mouth opened in a silent cry of frustration and sadness.

 

He couldn't get along with any of the Infinite's members, even Hoya was barely talking to him.

 

I'm freaking getting crazy Kyeongeun-ah, I need you...