The inconveniences to live with a playboy

Living with a playboy

 

Can you imagine how annoying it is when your roommate brings a different girl at home everyday ? I'll explain to you...

 

"Lee Kyeongeun-ah, this is my girlfriend Kim Hye Kyo. Kim Hye Kyo, this is my roommate, Lee Kyeongeun-ah." he presented us.

 

"Nice to meet you." I replied with an indifferent tone wondering where I had put my socks.

 

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge in desperation. Nope. It's quite reassuring but where are these f.... socks ? Hye Kyo looked "quite" chocked by my reaction.

 

"I think she doesn't like me. Is she jealous ?" I heard her whisper to my sweet and so romantic roommate. I couldn't help but giggle, this was so stupid, as if I could fall in love with him. I know him to well for that. I mean, I don't care if he is a player... but not with me. Moreover I won't know her enough to dislike her because tomorrow or the day after it will be an other one. 

 

"I'm sorry Hye Kyo, I think she's in a bad mood today. I'll talk to her about us and how serious I am but for now, it's better for you to live."

 

There was a moment a silence until the girl closed the front door and then he turned his eyes to me with an accusatory face. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes. Was he really obliged to give me the "why did you act like a jerk to my girlfriend while you know I love her and it will hurt me look" ?

 

"Why had you been so rude to her ?"

 

"C'mon, you perfectly know that she probably won't come here anymore. Don't act as a frustrated guy, there was a girl here yesterday and the day before. And stop pretending that you're teaching them how to play cards, I'm not a kid, I know what you are doing and it's quite disgusting to hear telling them that you love them."

 

He just stared at me for a minute and left. His door slammed a few seconds later. What a kid ! He was acting more and more weirdly these times, maybe he had fall in love and the girl broke his heart. I couldn't feel sorry for him because it was really fair that he felt the other side of what he was doing everyday but this situation was becoming more and more unhealthy for the both of us. When there are more girl's underwear which are not yours than yours while you are hypothetically the only girl to live there it's quite problematic. I don't really care if he brings ten girls a day at home, but he can't he do that when I'm not here. For now he's suspended because of his girls' problems and I'm sometimes afraid that they will fire him and that he will stay in my apartment forever. He's a good friend but I want to have the life that I wish without worrying about bringing friends or a boyfriend at home and finding some girls without clothes in my home. 

 

When I finally found my socks on the top of the TV - who put them there ? - I hadn't enough time anymore to talk to him before going to work. I was a little worried to let him alone while he was so mad. Don't misunderstand, I was worried... for my house. I really didn't know what to expect when I will come home. He was so childish sometimes...

 

*-------------------------------------------------------------*

 

What a day ! my boss was stressed today which generally means that he yells on me a lot because he knows that I won't remember it in a few days when they'll ask if everything is doing well for us. I don't really care, I'm used to hear a lot of noise my classmates had always been the most noisier of the school. This is a malediction. But honestly the true reason that I'm not noticing his behavior is because I'm the only non-Korean in the company so I don't want to be pointed as a capricious foreigner. This doesn't mean that I'm complaining or unhappy, that's just my reality.

 

That explains why I was not aware when a few seconds after I had enter my apartment someone knocked the door. I opened it and an angry quite familiar face appeared, I hadn't the time to say anything that she had already slapped me. I caught her hand before she could hit me a second time.

 

"You came for Sungjong ?" I supposed. Her face proved me that I was right. "I'm not his other girlfriend, just his roommate. You can enter if you want to wait for him."

 

She looked surprised that I took it so calmly but the truth was only that I was used to this. I gave her a mug of coffee and sat on the armchair in front of the sofa and the door. I totally hate when he's doing this - letting me solving his girls' problems -, what does he thinks ? I'm not his mother ! I can't protect him all the time and certainly not for this type of stuff. So why do I accept this situation ? Probably because I feel guilty, since the day I came back from my date with my ex-boyfriend and I found him sitting in front of my house he's not the same, and I feel guilty not to have seen the signs that he was in love. Even if I know I couldn't do anything, I can't stop stop feeling guilty because it looks like this girl has played really badly with him. After this he was changed, not with me but with everyone else, the Infinite guys too. Maybe that's why they don't like me, because they think that I've taken Sungjong away. I'm lying, I know that Sungjong is different with everyone, I'm just the only which accepts the new him. I know an other an other thing : if I catch this girl she will suffer.

 

"Why did you let me enter ? I mean... it's not like I had been... polite with you..." the girl asked blushing a little, embarrassed, stopping my thoughts.

 

What's her name ? Ji Eun, Eunji, Eun Chan... ? I have no idea.

 

I looked at her, she was a perfect Korean beauty while I was... me. I can't have an opinion on myself there are some persons which say I'm pretty but honestly I don't care and I don't think so. But while looking at her I could felt sad for her and all these girls but her expression was so... hurt that wanted shake her. What did she thought ? That an idol which doesn't even know her can fall in love because she's attractive ? They are so naive. This is only a dream not even a part of the reality.

 

"Don't think that's because I'm a good person that I'm doing that I just want to have a revenge for being slapped..." I replied with a smirk.

 

She shivered and I woke up to stop looking at her that much icily, after all she was just a small part in the reasons that made me feel mad. The kitchen was dirty, it was a good idea to clean. This brat can't do it by himself ? Aish ! This is driving me crazy ! To calm down I took a sponge and started to rub every centimeter-square I could have access to. I was so much absorbed by a dirty thing resting to me that I didn't heard him coming back and opening the door. I just heard the girl calling him joyful then in shock.

 

"Oppa ! Oppa ? What is she doing with you ? So is it true that you're cheating on me ?"

 

Holy crap ! He brought an other one ? I have a really bad feeling about this...

 

"Hyejin-ah d..." started Sungjong probably trying to calm the feelings of the girls.

 

"Why do you call him oppa ? He's mine ! Don't try to be close to him anymore, I don't know what he said to you but know just stay away from him, Am I clear ?" interrupted the second girl.

 

Omo ! It starts to be bad. Maybe I should stay hidden.

 

I heard the two girls shouting and fitting in my apartment and I just pried for the neighbors not to call the police. When I heard a sound of broken glasses I woke up and just looked at the apocalyptic scene in bewilderment. They had destroyed at least five glasses, my favorite vase and the flowers - or I should say the pieces of flowers - all around the room, the sofa had fallen, the table too. I stared at them angrily.

 

"Sungjong, I'm going to kill you !" was the only thing I could say before the my anger stopped my words in my throat - which was probably better for everyone -.

 

***********

 

First chapter of my first fanfic, I hope you will enjoy it.