Why should I be responsible if HE is a playboy ?

Living with a playboy

Sorry for being so slow to update ! And sorry because this chapter is really short.

 

***************************************

 

Here are the reasons why I hate when he brings so much girls at home :

 

 
1. I don't even remember their names and faces and it's kind of uncomfortable to tell someone the name of one of the ex-girlfriends of your roommate.
 
2. They always forget something, I always tell Sungjong that I don't need to buy new clothes if I don't want to.
 
3. You don't really feel comfortable at home with all these strangers - hopefully he just brings one at the same time -.
 
4. You can't invite your friends/boyfriend at your home.
 
5. When more of one of his "girlfriends" is at home, they automatically fight and make my apartment look messy.
 
6. Sometimes they even break something.
 
7. Sometimes he has fun when saying to his girlfriends that we're married...
 
8. Sometimes they hit me - or they try to -.
 
9. The neighbors have already called the police and if it's happening again I'll have to leave.
 
10. I hate aggressive people.
 
So when the girls saw me they both looked at me with an angrily face as if I was a new rival, Hye-something had already forgot that I had nothing to do with it, I felt really really mad after all it was my house. I was tired that that things happened here.
 
New-girl had the stupid idea to come to me and try to hit me. It was a really stupid idea. She didn't know but I was practising martial arts not enough seriously to have a ceinture but certainly enough to master an excited pixie. I just just caught her hand, dragged her to the door and practically threw her outside, slammed the door. I faced the betrayed-girl and the jerk, designed the door without a word. Hey-somtehing was more clever than the other one, she left in the most complete silence.
 
This freaking jerk was smiling. He was smiling! I made three steps to him. My fist collided his cheek, he fell. I noticed with satisfaction that he wasn't smiling anymore.
 
"You. Clean. Everything. NOW !" I yelled.
 
I had to leave before hitting him again. He was like stone, you hit as much as you want that won't change anything, that was always making me angrier. Maybe I should hit him harder.
 
I walked a few hours long in the street. It was night now but I didn't care, I just needed so much more time to be back at my normal "I don't care" way of thinking. Seeing these girls today was much more than what I can support. I have my own problems and feelings and I tought he will respect that a little bit more but I was wrong, so completely wrong. He's so selfish... and naive because if he thinks that breaking girls' hearts will repair his, he's more an idiot than I already knew.
 
It was too cold now to stay outside, I had to come back but I didn't feel like it. I was still angry but I wasn't in the mood to argue anymore.
 
Suddenly, I don't really know how, I was in front of my door and someone was waiting for me. The last person that I wanted to see. The owner of the building and my apartment. Can't they give me a break ? Looks like they have all agreed to annoy me today.
 
"Annyeongasseyo." I said suspicious.
 
"Annyeongasseyo, I'm here to talk about your behavior and the persons you invite at home."
 
I froze, he wasn't here to kick me out of my house, huh ?
 
"Joesonghapmida ! It won't happen again, I'll make sure of this. I promise !"
 
His eyes were cold, I tried to find some compassion in his expression but failed.
 
"I can't allow a troublemaker to stay here. You have to be gone tomorrow at 4 pm." he simply replied and left before I could defend my point of view.
 
Jerk. In two sentences he had made me being homeless. And all this had happened because of Sungjong. Again. I hadn't compassion or patience for him anymore. I entered my apartment, closed the door and yelled :
 
"Sungjong, come here now ! We have to talk !"
 
Looks like I had still enough energy to fight.