Waking the Dragon

Once upon a time: EXO

Waking the Dragon

Once upon a time, there was a dragon. But he as cursed! And became a bird! Because of this he probably seemed like an angry little bird. Also because of this when all the other little birds flew south for the winter, the angry bird stayed in the forest and slept the entire time. And so he slept from November...

It was now February and spring was coming! All the inhabitants of the forest wee waking up. Even meatbun thawed out and was ready to be eaten again! One of the most excite people was Panda! He ran all around waking everyone up. Finally he came to bird's place and knock on the door. But there is no answer.

"Angry Bird! Bird!" the Panda yelled. "Spring has come! Get up!"

But there was no answer.

Panda went in the bird house (how he fit!? it's magic!) and then saw that angry bird was still in his bed. And the blanket was over him. So cute! He dont even look so angry!

"Bird! Bird!," Panda said. "Wake up the spring has come!"

But Bird didn't wake up.

"OH NO! BIRD IS DEAD!" cried Panda out so sad! He so sad he though bird was dead.

Panda went to the bedside screaming.

"Shut up you!" brd said and wake up. "I am not dead. Leave me alone I am sleeping."

"Why?" the Panda ask.

"Because it winter so I sleep the entire winter." expained the bird.

"But Sprig come now so you should wake up and play with ane meatbun and unicorn and deer and even trickster eagle!" whimpered Panda.

But angry bird didn't fall for Panda cute charm.

"No," said bird. "I sleep until March. It not march yet so good night."

ANd bird lay down and go back to sleep. His little bird chest move up and down and he snore.

And then Panda was sad and went to leave the bird house but then he stopped when he got near the door because he see bird's calender! The calener said "November"! And Panda got an idea. He took of Novemeber, then december, Januaury, February... and made it March! (Even though it eally February)

"BIRD BIRD!" Panda came running back to the bed holding the calender!

"It's March!"

Bird woke up and look at the calender.

"Really?" he say.

"Yeah look!" and Panda point to March.

"You're right!" said Bird. "I guess I waking up now!"

"Yay!"

Then bird and Panda went out the birdhouse to go play!

-the end-

AN- what you think? It's not about food! and so u know some the EXO-M stories so far are inspired by other story. The Trickster eagle story inspired by a traditional story in my country.