The Meatbun's Disguise

Once upon a time: EXO

The Meatbun's Disguise

Once upon a time there was a meatbun. that meat bun really liked pandas and wanted Panda to eat him but silly meat bun! Pandas like bamboo! The meatbun sadly went away and the panda went to look for some bamboo to eat. But he can't find any.

"I am so hungry" said the panda. "but there no bamboo".

Suddenly! a bird came flying. it looked angry and was yellow.

"Panda, why are sad?" asked the angry yellow bird.

"I am sad because I want bamboo but there no bamboo around." The bird nodded with sympathy.

"Why don't i help you find some bamboo!?" the bird offered.

"Ok!" the panda smiled so happy. Together they went looking for bamboo

Little did Panda and the bird know, the meatbun was hiding beind a tree and overheard the conversation and got an idea! He went back to his place and then took some green construction paper and then go sit on a log start to make a costume. Unicorn saw him and curiosly came walking up.

"Meatbun, what are you doing?" unicorn ask.

"I am making a costume to pretend to be bamboo! Then panda will eat me!" Meatbun explained.

Unicorn laugh in his face but meatbun would not be deterred. Finally after many hours he complete his costume and put it on! He went to go and wait on the side of the road for Panda to find him.

Of course,by this time panda is sooo hungry and angry bird is too. They were searching for a long time for some bamboo and so they almost ready to give up when finally angry bird says,

"Look! Isn't that bamboo on side of the road?"

They ran to the "bamboo"

It look like bamboo! And what a delicious looking bamboo it is!

"Yes it is!" Panda was so happy he jumped up and down and clapped. "And it's a fat bamboo too! I am so hungry!"

Then Panda reach for the bamboo but it too heavy he can't pick it up! So he decide to bite it right then! RIP! the costume rip and then Panda see it's really meatbun!

"Ewww I almost ate Meatbun!" Panda say and spit the bamboo costume paper from his mouth!

"Panda please eat me! I taste really good," pleaded Meatbun, tearfully.

"No thank you. I only like bamboo," Panda said stubbronly, crossing his arms and turning away.

"Then I don't mind if I do!" said angry bird, stepping forward.

"Huh!?" Meatbun said!

But without any further warning the bird open his mouth reallly wide and then eat Meatbun in one giant gulp!

The end

AN - thanks very much for reading. This is the first in a lot of cute little stories! Also don't worry Xiumin isn't dead ^o^ he's a magic meatbun who comes back everytime after you eat him. He is made to be eaten ^o^