The cute, hungry hamster

Once upon a time: EXO

One day there was a hemster and he was a cute and small hamster. He was not an ordinary hamster because he liked to eat bacon. One day he was at his friend, the house elf's house and he smelled bacon. He said, "Is that bacon?"

 

The house elf said, "yeah! He wants you to eat him!" The hamster's mouth started to water because nothing makes him hungrier than bacon tat wants to be eaten. So then the house elf said, "OH BACOOOOON!"

 

aND THE Bacon come running from the kitchen. "Hamster!" said the bacon. The hamster gasped. This was no ordincary bacon! It was a magical bacon because it could talk! "Hamster, I want you to eat me!!"

 

The hamster was soooooooo happy to hear that! He opened his mouth wide to take a big chomp, but the house elf jumped up and protected the magical bacon and the hamster bit the house elf's leg.

 

"Ow!" said the hosue elf!

 

"Hey I want to eat teh bacon." said the hamster. He wanted to cry. He was so hungry. He really wanted bacon.

 

"You have tocook it, silly." said house elf.

 

The hamster looked at his hands. He didn't know how he would cook it because he had no thumbs. he wanted to cry evern more! He was so, so hungry! "I don't have thumbs," he sniffled a little bit.

 

"It okay," said the house elf. "I'll cook it for you."

 

The house elf went outside for two minutes and he came back with a twig. "This is sehun. Say hi Sehun."'

 

Sehun didn't say hi. He just stared at the hamster. What else could he do. He was a twig.

 

The twig just hopped over to the magical bacon and stabbed him. The magical bacon laughed. "Oh, it tickles!" He laughed as the twig take him to the fireplace and made him EXTRA CRISPY magical bacon. "Oh, sweet! A Tan. Thank twig! Let's take a shower then pose in the mirror together later!" The magical bacon kissed the twig on the cheek then hopped off.

 

The magical bacon went to the hamster and started to talk. "Hamster, please eat-"

 

CHOMP!

 

The cute, small hamster who had a thing for baconand you killed the underbeam that point.

 

The end