Chapter 7

You're The One...

No one pov…

Ring… ring…

I get out from my class and walk to cafeteria. While I am outside the cafeteria, I heard some whispers from a group of girls.

‘’ Did you see?” one of them said.

‘’ Yes. How can that nerd get that cute girl as his girlfriend?’’ the other girls said.

‘’ You right and that girl just transfer here this morning’’ other girl in the group said.

I looked at them and approach them. I was wondering who is the nerd and the girl that they talking about.

‘’ Excuse me. May I know who is the persons you all talking about?’’ I ask them. The girls looked at me and widen their eyes.

‘’ Oh my god. Jung Yunho talk to us” they said.

‘’ May I know what you all talking about just a minute ago?’’ I asked with smile. The girls look at me and smile widely.

‘’ Ah. We’re talking about the nerd, Oppa. We just saw him with a cute girl at the cafeteria. We don’t really know but they seem really close’’ one of the girls said.

I thanked them and walked into the cafeteria. At the moment I step in, I saw a cute girl and a boy sitting on the table at the corner. I walk to my friends and sit. They greet me when they see me. Then I realise that Changmin didn’t greet me. I look at him and notice that he was looking at someone. I look at the girl. She were indeed a very cute girl. Then I look at the boy beside her. He was wearing a wearing this black frame spectacles. I look at his figures. Then I notices that this boy figures look exactly the same with the boy I bump this morning. So I thought that that boy must be the nerd they were talking about.

 

BANG!!

I look at the source of the banging sound and it were coming from Changmin. He look so mad.

‘’ Changmin-ah. Are you okay?’’ I asked.

Changmin ignore my and just look at the girl. I look at the same direction as Changmin and saw the girl was feeding the nerd happily. Then we saw some of the Queenka were talking and joining them. I heard Changmin say something.

‘’ So, that’s the reason,’’ he said angrily. Then I saw them walked stood up and waked out from the cafeteria.

 

 

 Karam / Jae Hee       Kim Jaejoong

sorry guys.. i didn't really know how to add images in here.. mianhae~~