Day 1...

You're The One...

 

Day 1...

Kim Jae Joong POV…

I walked in the SM High. There was many group of student talking and there were some of them play around like teasing each other. It been 2 years I enrolled to SM High. SM High is a school that not everyone or anyone can get into or enroll easily. Only the smartest and a richest people’s children can study there. As I walked in, some of them looked at me. Some of them even glare at me. I can heard them whispering and I can tell that it was not a good thing to heard. I look down when I walk on the doorway. After a few moment, I was stopped by a bunch of girls. They looked at me with a discussing looks. One of them approach me.

“Oh, look who we have here?” she said.The others just smirk at me.

I look at them for a moment and then walked away. The girl that approach me earlier grabbed my hand, stopping me walked away. She gave me her death glare. I ignored her glare and replied her glare with my poison glare and walked away. I can feel that she was mad and want to slap me but her girls stopped her. I looked back at her and smirk that make her angrier. The girls or should I call a es is the first girl gang called Bureo gang. They were feared by most of girls at SM High. The leader of the gang is Yuri. The others are Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. They likes to played a game on me since the first year and since I am the SM High’s nerd. They don’t like me since I was a nerd and doesn’t looked fashionable to them.

I was walking to my classroom when I bumped on someone, hard. I ended up sit on the floor.

“Yah, look where you’re going!” he said rudely. From the voice, I knew who is it. I didn’t lift my head, as I didn’t want any more trouble.

“Yah, you’re deaf or what?!” he said to me and smack my head. His friend beside him giggle at me. They walked away. The students that witnessed the “incident” giggle at me too. I stand up and continued walk to class. I enter quietly and sat down at my place. I looked outside the window. I were annoyed by the students attitude and bad behavior.

At class, I were sat alone. No one want to sit beside me as I looked poor and unfashionable as them. At school, I wore a spectacular, a huge one. I let my hair down and mess it a little. I buttoned all my school uniform’s button. I looked at the teacher as she walk into class.