Mysterious Brother...

You're The One...

 

No one POV…

Karam opened his eyes when he felt a pair of arm hugging his  waist. He knew the feel of the skin. He opened his eyes widely and looked beside him. The person beside him put a smile and ruffed his hair. Karam replied the smile.

“Yah, little brother. When did you arrived?” the boy asked.

“This evening. Hyung, I miss you so much,” Karam said happily and hugged his brother. Then, he received a laugh from his brother when his stomache started to rumbling loudly. Karam just pouted.

“Yah, Rammie,,,, are you hungry?” he asked.

“No… Yes actually. I were waiting for you to have dinner together,” Karam said.

The other boy dragged him to the dining room. They sit at the large dining table and started eating dinner. Karam called for Chanhee and asked him to eat together with them. Chanhee looked at karam’s brother. He sit at the table and eat together with them when the other boy gives his permission by nodding his head.

 After dinner, Karam’s brother asked him about his school transfer. Karam tell him that he will be enrolled into SM High. And he said something that makes his brother laugh hilariously.

“I will enrolled to the same school as you. Oh, by the way, In will enrolled as Park Jae Hee not as Kim Karam,”.

“Okay, I know. I will bring your uniform tomorrow so see me at the coffee shop across the school,” he said.

“Okay, hyung. I will,” I replied him and walked to my bedroom. I walk in and laid down on my soft bed.

I can’t wait for tomorrow…

I closed my eyes and sleep soundly…

 

SORRY,,, SHORT cHaPtEr....